Elona/Cantha Professions — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Elona/Cantha Professions

Just a few ideas I had regarding former professions integrating into Guild Wars 2~

Elona [Nightfall Expansion]

Guard
Elite Specilization: Paragon "Guardian Angel of Elona"
Weapon: Spear (Ranger/Warrior/Elementalist)
Utilities: Command
Elite: Dedicated Divinity (Resurrect fatal teammates within 350 yards for 5 seconds, gain a personal 10,000hp barrier)

Warrior
Elite Specilization: Dervish "Holy Warrior of the Gods"
Weapon: Scythe (Necromancer/Revenant/Thief)
Utilities: Enchant
Elite: Grenth's Wish (Gain lifesteal equal to 15% of outgoing damage for 6 seconds. Upon expiration, receive 10% of all of damage done back as health)

Cantha [Factions Expansion]

Revenant
Elite Specilization: Ritualist "Shaman of the Mists"
Weapon: Effigy (Mesmer/Guardian/Necromancer)
Utilities: Spirit
Elite: Phantasmal Preservation (Summon a Spirit with 15,000hp granting 75% damage reduction for 8 seconds within 500 yards)

Thief
Elite Specilization: Assassin "The Shadow of Death"
Weapon: Shuriken (Engineer/Revenant/Elementalist)
Utilities: Malevolent
Elite: Truth Serum (Reveal enemies through all obstacles and gain 66% run speed & 66% skill recharge for 5 seconds)

All feedback is welcomed, positive & negative
If you don't understand or would like to know more about my concept don't hesitate to comment and I will do my best to elaborate.

Party Cove - Blackgate
All The Above [PVX]

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.