Sea creature raft!

I've never thought about it before but now I'm going to see that every single time!

Also two of those tied together were the original model for the Lily of the Elon. I'm kind of sad they changed it because it would have put all the services much closer together, but I guess they were worried it'd be too crowded.

@Danikat.8537 said:I've never thought about it before but now I'm going to see that every single time!

Also two of those tied together were the original model for the Lily of the Elon. I'm kind of sad they changed it because it would have put all the services much closer together, but I guess they were worried it'd be too crowded.

Also, the roof would play hell with the camera.

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

@Danikat.8537 said:I've never thought about it before but now I'm going to see that every single time!

Also, the roof would play hell with the camera.

I think it's ok. You can go inside that one and check it out and even on my max height norn I was able to get a clear view of things.

Archived