Kitten? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Kitten?

Optimator.3589Optimator.3589 Member ✭✭✭
edited August 4, 2018 in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

How much kitten could the kittenizer kitten if the kittenizer could kitten kitten?

This question has been burning in my mind. Perhaps the CM or moderator staff could provide a quantifiable answer about this enduring mystery of the forums.

REDUCE NA TO 3 TIERS

Comments

• Mea.5491Mea.5491 Member ✭✭✭✭

The answer is over 9000.

• Ameepa.6793Ameepa.6793 Member ✭✭✭

kittenizer would kitten kitten as much as a kittenizer would kitten kitten if kittenizer could kitten kitten

• Zaraki.5784Zaraki.5784 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 4, 2018

Are you f kitten kittening me?

"Sticks and stones may break your bones but words will never be able to injure you!"
    The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy

• Batel.9206Batel.9206 Member ✭✭✭

How much kitten? An entire litter of kittens.

...dang, you've made me want to cuddle a kitten now. .-.

fear not this night
    you will not go astray

• The trouble with a kitten is that
    One day it becomes a cat

Don’t kitten with me if you don’t want a cat fight. >.>

Be careful what you ask for
    ANet might give it to you.

Forum Guides: Images. Text

• Voltekka.2375Voltekka.2375 Member ✭✭✭✭

The answer is a commander kitten.

• kharmin.7683kharmin.7683 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Mea.5491 said:
    The answer is over 9000.

Incorrect. The answer is 42.

I am a very casual player.
    Very.
    Casual.

• @Optimator.3589 said:
    How much kitten could the kittenizer kitten if the kittenizer could kitten kitten?

The kittenizer is already kittening kitten; working as intended.

"Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

• Haleydawn.3764Haleydawn.3764 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 4, 2018

That kitten is a bad-kitten kitten already, he'll kitten your kitten into next kitten week with your kitten.
    Kitten.
    Meow.
    Good Kitten Night.
    (Kitten is one of those weird words that you say/read too often and it looks like an unbelievable word to even exist, like elbow, or moist, or is this just my inner monologue on the word, "kitten")
    Taimi would say the most kitten if this game wasn't rated Teen, but higher.

The above was written as part of an attempt to waste time.

• Trise.2865Trise.2865 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 4, 2018

You gotta be kitten me. What kind of hairball question is this? It's a cattastrophe! a purrfect disaster! Meow could you even think of asking that?!

Meowever, the purroper nyanswer is: All of them.

=)

If we want ANet to step up their game, then we must step up ours.

• Batel.9206Batel.9206 Member ✭✭✭

@Trise.2865 said:
    You gotta be kitten me. What kind of hairball question is this? It's a cattastrophe! a purrfect disaster! Meow could you even think of asking that?!

Meowever, the purroper nyanswer is: All of them.

I regret I have but one like to give for this post.

fear not this night
    you will not go astray

• Uden Reavstone.3426Uden Reavstone.3426 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 5, 2018

A kitten tongue twister and cat puns all in the same topic? May the Six save us all!

Speaking of puns, I don't know if any of you are fellow Rooster Teeth fans, but I'll say it anyways: GOD kitten BARB!

edit: What the kitten? That word is censored, but in GW1, there was an enemy with it in its name! https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Damned_Cleric

The Charr shall rule!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.