"I'd Really Like this..." - New Gifting Strangers - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

"I'd Really Like this..." - New Gifting Strangers

Comments

• (Repost because I can't edit a second time)
    I'm trying to get my Tailoring to level 500.

Name: Turtlesrule.9281

Need:
    Cured Thick Leather Square (15/250)
    Cured Thin Leather Square (50/250)
    Bolt of Linen (170/250)
    (Completed Bolts of Wool)
    Bolt of Cotton (90/200)

• StinVec.3621StinVec.3621 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 31, 2017

---Not A Desire Post---

@Turtlesrule.9281 said:
    (Repost because I can't edit a second time)
    I'm trying to get my Tailoring to level 500.

Name: Turtlesrule.9281

Need:
    Cured Thick Leather Square (15/250)
    Cured Thin Leather Square (50/250)
    Bolt of Linen (170/250)
    (Completed Bolts of Wool)
    Bolt of Cotton (90/200)

As I've noted several times in reply to other people making desire posts on how to remove the edit time limitation:

• Please participate in at least 5 different threads on the forums to attain 'Member' rank, which does not have a post edit time limitation. You can then come back and edit your original post with your updates. :)

Do NOT make an additional post. Please comment in a few other threads to attain this rank and then return to edit your initial desire post with the updated desired amounts and replace this second post you've made with [removed post] as its contents so you do not have multiple posts. Thank you. :)

My Dark GW2 Forum Theme - Imgur Galleries: [ Aqua - Coffee - Lime - Orange - Pink - Purple - Red - Slate - Yellow ]
    [ CSS Code ] - (Updated 2018-10-07: v1.84)

| Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs |

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 31, 2017

Edit: This request has been fulfilled!

I feel kind of guilty asking this, but here goes: Would anyone be willing to send me some candy corn?

I really want to get both the mini Lord Humphrey Faren and the mini Halloween Gourdon, but both together cost 120 candy corn cobs (120,000 candy corn). I managed to get 110 last year for Oxidecimus, but that took everything I had. Literally - I stripped my account of everything I could sell and farmed the Labyrinth until I was dreaming about it. The idea of trying to get even more this year is...overwhelming.

If anyone is willing to send me some candy corn then any amount would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: So far I'm up to 58/120 candy corn cobs, so just under 1/2 way. :)

In more practical terms the help of some extremely generous individuals got me a relaxed Saturday completing the Mad Memories scavenger hunt without looking up the locations. As opposed to rushing through it ASAP so I could get back to farming, which is what I would have had to do without their help. So, thank you kind people!

Edit 2: Thank you so much to all the generous people who have sent me candy corn! Between your amazing donations, farming and gold/mats I had saved up I should be able to get enough candy corn by the time I go away (which is annoyingly before Halloween ends). :D

"You can run like a river, Till you end up in the sea,
    And you run till night is black, And keep on going in your dreams,
    And you know all the long while, It's the journey that you seek,
    It's the miles of moving forward, With the wind beneath your wings."

• hellsqueen.3045hellsqueen.3045 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 26, 2017

I wasn't going to post anything at first because there are so many things that I like and I am willing to earn them.
    However, it has dawned on me that I don't think I will be able to make all the Gibbering Skulls, Nougat Centers and Plastic Fangs I need to make the lunatic inscription by the time the merchant that turns fangs, skulls and nougat into the higher quality ones disappears after the seasonal event ends. I really love the armor pieces and they will help me get a back pack. As it stands, I am currently having a hard enough time as it it getting all the cobs I need for the recipes as well, but I am close to being done. I wouldn't be asking if I also wasn't simultaneously trying to get myself a commander tag.

So I would really appreciate if some people could help me in acquiring a few things:

• 18 Gibbering Skulls (10/18)
    • 18 High Quality Plastic Fangs (8/18)
    • 18 Tyria's Best Nougat Centers (9/18)
    • 6 Candy Corn Cobs (6/6)

Alternatively, if you want to send the unrefined version I have made a separate list that is the same as above but in the smaller quantities and I will update progress on both so that every 1000 of these I recieve, I will cross one off from the top.

• 18,000 Chattering Skulls (10,333/18,000)
    • 18,000 Plastic Fangs (8,226/18,000)
    • 18,000 Nougat Centers (8,412/18,000)
    • 6,000 Candy Corn (6,000/6,000)

This would take some pressure off current gold savings so I can continue to earn money for my Commander tag which I have had to keep putting on hold.
    Thanks so much in advance if you do help me. I appreciate it.
    If you wish to have a specified thank you with your identity, let me know in game and I will write a little personal memo here. If not, you can give me like your favourite animal to use to identify you or something and I will leave a personalised thank you on here that way. Along with a mail back saying thanks as well. <3

I should probably specify that I am on the North American Servers and you can contact me via hellsqueen.3045
    I will update as soon as I get on, obviously I had to sleep at some point. <3

Mail 1: Thank you to the person who knows who they are who also helped add to my Commander Tag fund, I was not expecting that and it is greatly appreciated and way beyond what I expected! Thank you so so so much! <3

Mail 2: Holy moly, thanks so much! What you have sent is already so incredible <3

Mail 3: Thanks a million friend! I am super grateful for your help :)

Mail 4: Aww thanks so much, every little bit helps and it is greatly appreciated :)

October 26th 2017: I want to apologize with being a little slack with updating this. Along with some friends and I getting a bit burnt out on the Halloween Farming, my internet has also been a bit on the fritz and really slow, so I have been dealing with tech support for just over a week now, the brunt of the calls occurring within the past few days because they didn't get back to me at first. Hopefully tomorrow this issue is resolved. In that time to everyone sending me mail, including personal friends of mine regardless of if they have seen this I must say a huge thank you and I am sorry I lost track of the mails I have received in that time! I am getting super close to the goals now thought thanks to everyone's help. I am going to update in mass the progress :)

Founder of Affinitus Nemus [AFNM]
    "Join Us, We're Lonely" - Our Guild At Some Point

JUST LIKE THE LORAX, WE SPEAK FOR THE TREES!

• Inazuma.2795Inazuma.2795 Member ✭✭
    edited October 22, 2017

I am a bit scared to ask for anything, because I know for a fact I'd feel bad, but I know that most people posting here also feel that way, so I guess it doesn't hurt to ask, plus that is why this thread exists after all.

In the long term, I want to get the Achievement "Twice Told Legend" however, as most of you should know, It's pretty darn hard to make 1 legendary let alone 2, and 2 of the same one makes it even harder. The legendary I want to get/make is "The Predator" Rifle, for my Deadeye, It aesthetically would look perfect for her and obviously the stats would good pretty good.

Now obviously it would be pretty darn generous to straight up get 1 of the 2 of this legendary, but with it being that much of a generous act, it is equally as unlikely to happen (though if it did, I wouldn't be complaining). I would be more than happy to receive any extra gold, Materials or anything in between.

I would be eternally grateful for any help I receive to this incredibly arduous task, and let me know id you would like me to say whom helped with what :)

List of all the Items I have received/Need: (according to the wiki)

Shopping list for the Hunter (precursor)

• 1 Essence of Bounty Hunting
    • 1 Spirit of the Perfected Rifle
    • 1 Black Powder
    • 1 Burning Ember
    • 25 Sun Bead
    • 1 Molten Lodestone
    • 15 Pile of Crystalline Dust
    • 50 Pile of Coarse Sand
    • 500 Copper Ore
    • 500 Watchwork Sprocket
      (total cost 23 gold)

Shopping list for the Predator (legendary)

Here is a LINK for it because the list is way too long to write here and would just clog the post. Just click "Show base ingredients" In the acquisition menu
    (Total Cost 1045 gold)

So it turns out I need to get my Leatherworking to level 400-500 too, I already have a level 400 Huntsman however

Currently doing ATM
    I am slowly working on obtaining the 2 precursors, 1 I am going to try and craft and the other I need to get from other means (you can't craft 2 of the same precursor), so I need to buy one in the TP, get one from the Mystic toilet, get one as a LUCKY AS HECK drop. You know, other means.
    Currently I am trying to amass some gold for the legendary part (200/1045).
    Wrapped up in Halloween, so progress is slow.

Thank you so much for your time, and thank you for reading this <3
    Feel free to contact me via my GW2 account name: Inazuma.2795

Mail 1: Thank you so, SO much, and you gave plenty. And thank you for helping correct my spelling of my account name XD
    Mail 2: Thanks to JustTrogdor for gifting me the remaining Watchwork Sprockets <3
    Mail 3: HOLY BALLS, thank you soooo much Chymea for all the Tier 6 Mats and for the info about saving my wood. AND FOR THE 2 SPIRIT WOOD DANG <3 <3

Founder of Affinitus Nemus [AFNM]
    "Join Us, We're Lonely" - Our Guild At Some Point

• Hello, I've been playing for about 3 years now and I just crafted my first Ascend. Now, I'm really into getting the different skins for my Shortbow and Backpiece (because Fashion and Roleplaying ofcourse!) I can't really put money into the game thru gems due to real world stuff and I'm really not into farming stuff to buy them on TP.

1. Beastslayer Shortbow Skin
    2. Rox's Quiver

Thank you!!!
    DazedH.1280

• My guild and I always look forward to throwing a little celebration when Halloween rolls around, complete with decorating our guild hall these past couple of years.

The problem is, we're a very small guild of close friends: we've only got maybe four/five active members around at any given time, and there's no way we're going to be able to work up to guild level 22 for the upgrades required to purchase the grave markers/other memorial decorations.

If there's anyone someone who has access to them could help us out, we'd be extremely grateful.

• Omar Aschi Popp.7496Omar Aschi Popp.7496 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 23, 2017

All I want is a Ghastly Grinning Shield. Not because its worth lots but because I am an idiot and made bad choices that screwed me out of it on several occasions.. Please find it in your halloweenie hearts. I will give virtual smooches.

Tempest Sword skin - RECIEVED

This is gonna sound kitten to you guys but I do not use TP to buy and play exclusively on drop reliance.

Thank you

• Lithril Ashwalker.6230Lithril Ashwalker.6230 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 20, 2017

I don't expect any help from this but a friend told me about this thread :/ im so tired of having to clean my bags out so maybe theres someone out there with more cash than they need to help a guy out / show how to make bank all day everyday so i can reach my goals.

What I NEED the stuff to make:

1. 3x 32-Slot Courier's Pannier
    2. 1x 32-Slot Hamaseen Pannier
    3. 2x 32-Slot Marshal's Pannier
    4. 1x 32-Slot Hardened Leather Pannier

What I WANT:

1. Halloween Mount skins
    2. 19 shared inventory slots (im dreaming here)
    3. Permafrost Dye
    4. The Predator

:/ also really just want someone that knows how to get lotsa gold in this game to where i can buy most of it myself if possible. mail me in game for tips etc

EDIT: could not find my old post on this thread:/ was unable to remove my old forum post in the old forums :(

• Seera.5916Seera.5916 Member ✭✭✭

@Lithril Ashwalker.6230 said:
    I don't expect any help from this but a friend told me about this thread :/ im so tired of having to clean my bags out so maybe theres someone out there with more cash than they need to help a guy out / show how to make bank all day everyday so i can reach my goals.

What I NEED the stuff to make:

1. 3x 32-Slot Courier's Pannier
    2. 1x 32-Slot Hamaseen Pannier
    3. 2x 32-Slot Marshal's Pannier
    4. 1x 32-Slot Hardened Leather Pannier

What I WANT:

1. Halloween Mount skins
    2. 19 shared inventory slots (im dreaming here)
    3. Permafrost Dye
    4. The Predator

:/ also really just want someone that knows how to get lotsa gold in this game to where i can buy most of it myself if possible. mail me in game for tips etc

EDIT: could not find my old post on this thread:/ was unable to remove my old forum post in the old forums :(

JustTrogdor LINKED your post in this thread, in which you asked for The Predator and Permafrost dye.

You are not supposed to remove your previous posts. You're supposed to make ONE post and EDIT it when it has been filled to state that it was filled. Not edit it to add in new items you want. It's like a genie. You get 1 wish and you can't ask for more wishes or change your wish once you've wished.

• Thaaddy.4075Thaaddy.4075 Member ✭✭
    edited November 1, 2017

I would really like to get any ascended armor insignia. I need 3 more to complete my armor set. I am using anything because I have 3 vipers exotic insignias to convert these pieces to yassiths.

I am on EU RoF server.

• nottsgman.8206nottsgman.8206 Member ✭✭✭

@Static.9841 said:
    Jesus, when did this thread go from being about doing something nice and meaningful for someone in the old forums to "I want a legendary", asking for 3k+ items or posting a shopping list of expensive kitten you want? This has really been ruined by greed from the original spirit of what it was meant to be.

100% agree with this. it is disappointing that this thread has become so riddled with greed that I hardly want to look at it anymore.

70 'mains' and waiting for more slots
    | 61 Asura | 6 Charr | 1 Norn | 1 Human | 1 Sylvari |

• @Static.9841 said:
    Jesus, when did this thread go from being about doing something nice and meaningful for someone in the old forums to "I want a legendary", asking for 3k+ items or posting a shopping list of expensive kitten you want? This has really been ruined by greed from the original spirit of what it was meant to be.

Not to pile on, but I definitely agree.

"For the Panini!" // NA (USA)/Ehmry Bay/[EBAY]
    Main character--Runa Xandrill, Level 80 Female Human Dragonhunter

• Xykris.6758Xykris.6758 Member ✭✭
    edited October 28, 2017

To be honest. I feel really weird asking for anything but...I really would love to have the Spooky Mounts Pack (mount skins) or an Identity Repair Kit.
    If not it's cool thanks anyway. :)
    Server: NA

• Mount skins would be amazing!

Any skins really. I like the fashions! XD

• Miss Lana.5276Miss Lana.5276 Member ✭✭✭

I've been eyeing off those spoopy mount skins, but have been unable to purchase them because I've been trying to help my husband pay off debts.
    I would very much appreciate being gifted them. If not, no big deal, it's just barbying :)

Server: NA

Christian conservative.

Disagreement =/= "negativity"
    You won't find forced positivity here.

Passive-aggression is petty, and halts real discussion.

• If possible I’d really love some help with tier 6 materials and mystic coins. I know it’s a lot to ask, but I’ve been working on a the legendary Frostfang for 6+ months and I’m at my wits end lol. I’ve sold everything but my soul away. Anything would be lovely. <3 cheers!
    NA

• Curunen.8729Curunen.8729 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 15, 2018

May as well make one request - I'd be much obliged if anyone has a Cosmic Mining Tool they'd like to gift. Would be awesome on my celestial themed mirage's appearance, though I keep missing the sale. No worries if not.

Edit - I bought myself this mining tool when it was on sale on the BLTP recently, so please ignore this post. :)

Never dodge while dazed (EM handicap) | My ears, how are you! | Kourna Jackrabbit for default Springer

• I would LOVE it, if someone could afford to gift me a Permafrost Dye. It's just ridiculously priced. If not, thanks anyway for the opportunity! :)

• Hey all! I've been recently trying to make The shining blade, but it's been hard since I had a small budget and I wasn't even close to max out the HoT masteries. Right now I'm halfway through, only 3 more masteries to level and only a couple more things left for the mystic tribute. I'd really like to get help with the mystic coins and amalgamated stones, the gold grind has been tremendous so far and I would really appreciate any help. Thanks!~

• What I would like?

Just some Ascended Crafting Materials like Deldrimor Ingots, Elonian leather n Damask Patches, currently gearing my Necromancer (yea I know T.T) and frankly...not having a good time of having my bank account torn to tell n bank, that and splitting my time between Nevermore and Twilight...welll you get the picture. Thanks!

• Aninika.6819Aninika.6819 Member ✭✭
    edited November 8, 2017

EDIT: No longer available for purchase.

What I would like?

I would love the Halloween Mount Skins. That's all. :D

Thanks so much in any case!

I'm trying to remove or edit my post, as it's a "Self-fulfilled Desire", but I can't seem to be able to do so.

Christian conservative.

• StinVec.3621StinVec.3621 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 31, 2017

---Not A Desire Post---

@Miss Lana.5276 said:
    I'm trying to remove or edit my post, as it's a "Self-fulfilled Desire", but I can't seem to be able to do so.

Heya. One thing you could do is to edit your original desire post (gear icon in top right of your post) and add an "Edit: Self-fulfilled" at the start. :) You could also highlight all of the original text and then hit the "Strikethrough" button to also show it as not being a desire post any longer.

My Dark GW2 Forum Theme - Imgur Galleries: [ Aqua - Coffee - Lime - Orange - Pink - Purple - Red - Slate - Yellow ]
    [ CSS Code ] - (Updated 2018-10-07: v1.84)

| Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs |

• Blutengel.7089Blutengel.7089 Member ✭✭
    edited November 11, 2017

Hello everyone,
    I am working on the new guild hall (got it to level 11 today) setting up the treasury with everything needed for the next set of upgrades. I could really use some help collecting any of the items for the next step of the Mine Excavation to boost the Aetherium capacity 2.
    at the moment I need 200 Rune of Holding and 400 Elder Wood Planks, but any of the crafting materials need for the guild hall would help. Any and all help is welcome.

Thank you
    [NA]
    Received
    200 Elder Wood Planks

Always looking for new Guild mates

@StinVec.3621 said:

@Miss Lana.5276 said:

Heya. One thing you could do is to edit your original desire post (gear icon in top right of your post) and add an "Edit: Self-fulfilled" at the start. :) You could also highlight all of the original text and then hit the "Strikethrough" button to also show it as not being a desire post any longer.

That's the thing. I can change the text but it won't let me save the changes. That's why I said "remove or edit...unable to do so"

Christian conservative.

• @Miss Lana.5276 said:

@StinVec.3621 said:

@Miss Lana.5276 said:

That's the thing. I can change the text but it won't let me save the changes. That's why I said "remove or edit...unable to do so"

Exactly.

The Assassin of Rata Sum
    Proud Member of Wards of the Mists [WARD]

• As a new player I can tell you I was disappointed to learn the outfit I bought (Profane) would take transmute charges every time I looted a new piece of equipment. I was hoping it was an outfit that would overlay your equipment. Can you trade transmute charges? I may have to buy them in the gem store. I'm level 30 now and have been completing maps to get them. If possible I would humbly ask for transmute charges and offer much thanks in return.

Server NA

• Seteruss.4058Seteruss.4058 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 5, 2017

Working on chuka and champawat and biggest headache i have are those amagalmated gemstones.
    Currently missing about 100.
    Whatever constribution will be fine.

I m on Desolation EU
    Thanks in advance

EDIT: Manage to collect them from tp

• Heys @JustTrogdor.7892 thank you for the advice. I ended up buying an outfit to go over my gear for now.

• CriminalxIntent.3845CriminalxIntent.3845 Member ✭✭
    edited November 1, 2017

My requests are simple:
    1. I need someone to show up with the broom costume brawl toy so I can get the cat familiar for my home instance lmao
    2. Tier 3 and 4 intermediate crafting mats because I literally never have enough of those. Any amount would do fine.
    3. Tier 3 and 4 leather. I leather farm in Lake Doric when I can, but any little bit helps.
    I'm on Maguuma server, North America

• @DazedH.1280 said:
    Hello, I've been playing for about 3 years now and I just crafted my first Ascend. Now, I'm really into getting the different skins for my Shortbow and Backpiece (because Fashion and Roleplaying ofcourse!) I can't really put money into the game thru gems due to real world stuff and I'm really not into farming stuff to buy them on TP.

> 1. Beastslayer Shortbow Skin

1. Rox's Quiver

Thank you!!!
    DazedH.1280

Thank you to you!!! I won't mention your name but really, I was jumping with joy the moment I saw your mail! Sorry, I don't know how to edit my earlier post so yea. Omg, I wasn't really expecting it but it did really happen. It shows how people do really like the idea of giving and helping others!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.