"I'd Really Like this..." - New Gifting Strangers - Page 7 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

"I'd Really Like this..." - New Gifting Strangers

1234579

Comments

  • I have only one dream through which all my other dreams can be accomplished.

    This game is a beautiful, wonderful, and entertaining game, yet I have found it lacking in one area. In every other MMO I have played, it was fairly easy to find a guild of like-minded individuals and form bonds and friendships that have lasted years. Yet for some reason I have found this task to be incredibly difficult in GW2. It's not for lack of those guilds being out there, but more that the type of guild I am looking for doesn't often spend their time advertising to potential new recruits in map chat.

    That said, I would love to join a guild that is focused on building a community and enjoying this game together. I enjoy the social aspect of guilds, forming friendships, and the mutual contribution towards each other's success. Whether that be simply sharing knowledge or actually making the effort to help each other with goals. My personality is fairly laid back and casual, and I enjoy being around other people who don't lose their minds over the little things, or think that failing at something is the worst thing the world. After all, failure is a part of the journey to success.

    I enjoy helping people out with 'questing', world exploration, dungeons, fractals, raids, story content, achievements, and general progression (like working towards legendaries for example).

    As for my goals... Short term, I'm working on getting enough Tyrian mastery points to unlock the final mastery tier, and then moving into HoT masteries.

    Long term goals, I'm hoping to find people to team up with to work towards legendary armor and trinkets/backpiece.

    Thanks! See you in game.

  • Hi, i'd really like if someone were to help me get the Griffon mount from the PoF expansion. I'ts been a while since I've wanted to get a griffon but could not bring myself to start or commit the grind. If someone were to help me through this task i would be oh so very grateful.

    Desire: Griffon Mount

    Server: NA

  • Perhaps a generous soul would be kind enough to fulfill my desire of a set of unbreakable gathering tools. Many plants to pick, ore to gather and trees to chop but always forget to bring extra tools these would help the forgetful.
    server: NA, Fort Aspenwood

  • @Garuruchan.8716 said:
    Hi there! If it's not too much trouble I could use some mystic coins! Playing on EU

    Thank you so much to those who sent! I no longer need coins! Thank you so much!

  • Aulendur.4036Aulendur.4036 Member ✭✭
    edited July 5, 2018

    Hi everyone, I am currently trying to give new weapons to my Mirage; I just finished the Anomaly, and I would like to obtain the Abyssal Scepter.
    Unfortunately I have no money/mats left, so while I'm working on it I would be really grateful if some generous Tyrians could help a poor soul, lost in the Mists!

    Current materials:
    Mystic coins: 10 / 100
    Ancient wood planks: 100 / 750
    Ectos: 120 / 250

    EU Server

    Thank you <3

    EDIT: I received some mats this morning from one person and edited my current materials, thanks for being so kind and helpful!

  • @drakonling.1035 said:
    Hey everyone. I want to craft Howler because it was the only legendary that really called to me (a year ago).
    If anyone has 150 cured hardened leather squares that would help me out a lot :)
    Also if anyone has any piles of crystalline dust (230) or vicious fangs (400) that would also help but the leather is what kills me.

    I'm on the NA server.

    Thanks for reading and have a great day!

    Wowow! Thank-you to the person who sent me 50 piles of crystalline dust and vicious fangs! I'm so stoked : D

    (Can't edit my post :/ so sorry)

  • Hello Everyone!
    I m so happy to see that post like this exist!
    You guys make my day!
    I m kinda new to the game, and I recently complete my full set of ascended armor and weapon for my character and I m so happy!
    I m part of a small guild, we are a small community ( 12 players ) that move to another game together and we are all noob, we want to make our way into raid, I m the only one with some experience but I don't have the commander tag! My wallet is broken after crafting the ascended gear and I m here to asking some help to buy it.
    I m on EU server and right now I m sitting on

    50/300 gold needed.
    I will update the post since I m farming to get some gold.
    If someone want to help me through this journey, any hepl is appreciate!
    Thank you all!
    Have a nice day!

  • Good afternoon all!
    I purchased the game way back at release after being an avid GW1 player (Top 20 GvG at one point!) and unfortunately could never get into the game. Recently returned and bought both expansions in the sale, having an amazing time playing now.

    Currently trying to get my Huntsman/Leatherworker up from about 75 crafting all the way to 500 so I can start crafting my ascended gear (Bought the recipes thanks to a whole stack of Laurels I had). So if anyone is feeling generous with any materials/gold they don't need I'd be really grateful! Would love to be able to start smashing some higher Fractals as Druid.

    If anyone happens to be in a nice, semi-casual EU guild on Desolation, that'd be sweet too.

    Cheers!

  • Good evening all, just stumbled upon this thread!

    Long time Wow player that isn't going back this time. I started GW2 a few years back but got sucked back into Wow and never came back, best I managed was a level 41 engineer. Well here I am, ready to give it a proper go this time around so i've invested in the 2 expansions and I'm gonna get started tonight.

    I guess the gift I would like most is something that other players might think i'll find useful getting back into the game, in the short or long term or will keep me interested in the game for a while.

    Cheers!

  • Mythiuz.4320Mythiuz.4320 Member ✭✭
    edited June 30, 2018

    Hello everyone!
    I have been running around on the default mounts ever since PoF came out now, and I have no mount skins at all. So my biggest desire would definitely be the Awakened Mounts pack from the gemstore (I do realize this is a huge request, any sort of mount skin would be tremendously appreciated! <3)
    Hope everyone has a great day/evening, wherever you may be! =)

    Sometimes I say smart things!

  • Smety.5379Smety.5379 Member ✭✭
    edited September 11, 2018

    [REQUEST ENDED]

    Helllo,
    i am struggling quite a long time now getting a legendary wep. To be specific - Nevermore. I already have built the Raven staff, have Gift of Nevermore, Gift of insights, Gift of Maguuma. I am currently missing some really expensive mats for Mystic Tribute and for completing Gift of Maguuma Mastery which count up to 1000g. Now i know this is a lot to ask, but i would really appreciate ANY help because my time for the game is really limited and i am enjoying it to the last bit. Here is the list of mats i would be really glad if someone could help me out with:

    250/250x Amalgamated Gemstone (0 received)
    400/400x Glob of Ectoplasm (400 received) THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    250/250x Mystic Coin (0 received)
    200/200x Vicious Claw (10 received)
    200/200x Armored Scale (10 recevied)
    200/200x Ancient Bone (10 received)
    200/200x Vicious Fang (10 received)
    200/200x Vial of Powerful Blood (10 received)
    200/200x Powerful Venom Sac (10 received)
    200/200x Elaborate Totem (10 received)
    200/200x Pile of Crystalline Dust (10 received)

    Playing on EU - Piken Square

    I know this is way too much to ask for and i am not expecting super generous gifts, but if someone could contribute to my journey for Nevermore i would be really really glad as i gave up many times already. Thanks to anyone who will be willing to help me out in advance!

    EDIT:
    So i farmed a bit and completed Gift of Maguuma Mastery, gambled up all laurels and farmed some T6 mats. Got one donation so far from a kind man which is really apreciated! :) The journey is comming to the end and i am really looking forward for my future Nevermore!! :)

    EDIT:
    Currently missing only mystic coins and my journey for Nevermore is done! :) So excited!

    EDIT:
    So my journey has ended! I am now a proud owner of Nevermore! :) This helped me alot achieving my first legendary wep!

    [REQUEST ENDED]

  • AntonyGW.6103AntonyGW.6103 Member ✭✭
    edited July 7, 2018

    Desire: Desert King Longbow Skin
    Server: NA

    Wow, if anyone ever tries to call this community toxic just slap this forum on their face cause kitten...

    Edit: Thanks so much to James Howlett Logan omg i love u!

  • sutasafaia.4872sutasafaia.4872 Member ✭✭
    edited July 14, 2018

    [REQUEST FULFILLED]
    I honestly didn't think I would ever use this post, but here I go. Lost my job and home ~a year ago and haven't been able to find a job since. Not 100% sure if this works but I would like to request Living World 3. I'm missing LW2 as well and would generally have preferred to play in chronological order but from what I've seen LW3 has a lot of important farming maps so that seems a bit more important, yes? I can worry about story continuity later :P I hit 80 for the first time yesterday, this game is about all that's keeping me sane sometimes thanks to the fact it has no sub fee.

    Anyway, thank you if you can help, assuming LW is even something that can even be gifted? Since the front page says to mention it, LW3 is 640 gems (see edit).

    [edit for partial fulfillment] Since they responded in the thread it shouldn't matter, would like to thank Neph.2163 for LW2. Almost in tears typing this, I have no words, seriously. I can't even think of anything else to say that wouldn't just sound like I was gushing at you, so just thank you. So much.

    [edit for gold suggestion from alaskasnowgirl.6047] Since LW3 may not be giftable, it was suggested I slightly alter the request if needed. 640 gems is currently ~167g.

    [edit] I was given the gold for LW3, so that finishes up my requests. Same person as well. I really, really can't thank them enough, them or this forum for having a thread like this. I look even more forward to spending ungodly amounts of time in-game. Thank you again so much <3
    [REQUEST FULFILLED]

  • MalinkaLuna.1073MalinkaLuna.1073 Member
    edited July 9, 2018

    Hello Lovely Peoples!

    I am a new player of only 1 month and a few weeks and after I got my first character on 80, felt lost and recently started a new character who wears heavy armor, which I love so much, from playstyle to Looks! However I had lots of trouble finding some nice Skins for her and the only one I really fell in love with was unavailable. But NOW it is back... aaaand I cant afford it. Neither have I any ingame Gold nor can I spare some Money so here I am now.

    My Desire: Brahams Heavy Armor Skin
    Server: EU

    I know it is quite an expensive wish, but I can assure you, I'd really treasure it and love it to bits.
    Even a Little Money would totally help me out. If I were to get the Outfit before I got enough Gold, I will sent the Money back to whoever sent it to me!

    0/203 Gold

    Toodles, love and hugs
    Luna

  • RazielSpecter.6295RazielSpecter.6295 Member ✭✭
    edited July 9, 2018

    I really would like Iron Ode or Darksteel. (250)

    Na Server

    Vlad Streavious. Love u <3

  • New player here who just started the game 2 weeks ago. Last night I hit level 80 and completed the story mode and my friends are telling me that I can't do anything like PoF and HoT since I need exotic gear to survive the stuff.
    So I'm asking for gold to purchase the necessary exotics for some sort of Necromancer build since they haven't said which one I should do (either a greatsword reaper or minion mastery?) So any amount of gold sent to me is appreciated since I have no idea how much I need to get the gear that I need.
    I am on NA servers and currently have 25g from completing the story. Thanks a lot for any support sent my way.

  • @Lazytophat.4382 said:
    New player here who just started the game 2 weeks ago. Last night I hit level 80 and completed the story mode and my friends are telling me that I can't do anything like PoF and HoT since I need exotic gear to survive the stuff.
    So I'm asking for gold to purchase the necessary exotics for some sort of Necromancer build since they haven't said which one I should do (either a greatsword reaper or minion mastery?) So any amount of gold sent to me is appreciated since I have no idea how much I need to get the gear that I need.
    I am on NA servers and currently have 25g from completing the story. Thanks a lot for any support sent my way.

    Cathedral of Silence can get you a full set of Berzerker Armor for a Power (using GS or Staff as Primary weapon...also Zerker stat too.) MM for Karma from Keeper Jonez Deadrun...only gold you will have to spend would be for Alternate Runes, as I would replace the Grenth Runes with something else. There are several option for runes, so I will leave that to you and your friends to discuss and make the wise choice.

    For open world this works really well: https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Reaper_-_Power_Minion_Master
    I use different runes and also only use exotic weapons and armor. I also use the Blood Magic variant instead of Spite. But experiment, and set it up the way you like. This is just a good place to start to tweak it to your liking, or to determine that its not for you.

    Either way, you can't really go wrong with Karma Armor...Hope that helps save you some gold. :)

    Always willing to help others if I am able. Catch me in-game. I'm a dirty-casual with 2 kids in college, so I am on at odd times. lol

  • @Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209 said:

    @Lazytophat.4382 said:
    New player here who just started the game 2 weeks ago. Last night I hit level 80 and completed the story mode and my friends are telling me that I can't do anything like PoF and HoT since I need exotic gear to survive the stuff.
    So I'm asking for gold to purchase the necessary exotics for some sort of Necromancer build since they haven't said which one I should do (either a greatsword reaper or minion mastery?) So any amount of gold sent to me is appreciated since I have no idea how much I need to get the gear that I need.
    I am on NA servers and currently have 25g from completing the story. Thanks a lot for any support sent my way.

    Cathedral of Silence can get you a full set of Berzerker Armor for a Power (using GS or Staff as Primary weapon...also Zerker stat too.) MM for Karma from Keeper Jonez Deadrun...only gold you will have to spend would be for Alternate Runes, as I would replace the Grenth Runes with something else. There are several option for runes, so I will leave that to you and your friends to discuss and make the wise choice.

    For open world this works really well: https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Reaper_-_Power_Minion_Master
    I use different runes and also only use exotic weapons and armor. I also use the Blood Magic variant instead of Spite. But experiment, and set it up the way you like. This is just a good place to start to tweak it to your liking, or to determine that its not for you.

    Either way, you can't really go wrong with Karma Armor...Hope that helps save you some gold. :)

    thanks for the ideas, so just constantly farm in cathedral of silence in orrn?

  • @sutasafaia.4872 said:
    I honestly didn't think I would ever use this post, but here I go. Lost my job and home ~a year ago and haven't been able to find a job since. Not 100% sure if this works but I would like to request Living World 3. I'm missing LW2 as well and would generally have preferred to play in chronological order but from what I've seen LW3 has a lot of important farming maps so that seems a bit more important, yes? I can worry about story continuity later :P I hit 80 for the first time yesterday, this game is about all that's keeping me sane sometimes thanks to the fact it has no sub fee.

    Anyway, thank you if you can help, assuming LW is even something that can even be gifted? Since the front page says to mention it, LW3 is 640 gems.

    I am not sure that it is something that can be gifted. I don't even see LWS3 in the store since I have it unlocked, so I assume it can't. Maybe doing the calculation for gold > gems and then asking for the gold would work instead, since you can buy gems with gold! Hope that helps!

  • @Lazytophat.4382 said:

    @Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209 said:

    @Lazytophat.4382 said:
    New player here who just started the game 2 weeks ago. Last night I hit level 80 and completed the story mode and my friends are telling me that I can't do anything like PoF and HoT since I need exotic gear to survive the stuff.
    So I'm asking for gold to purchase the necessary exotics for some sort of Necromancer build since they haven't said which one I should do (either a greatsword reaper or minion mastery?) So any amount of gold sent to me is appreciated since I have no idea how much I need to get the gear that I need.
    I am on NA servers and currently have 25g from completing the story. Thanks a lot for any support sent my way.

    Cathedral of Silence can get you a full set of Berzerker Armor for a Power (using GS or Staff as Primary weapon...also Zerker stat too.) MM for Karma from Keeper Jonez Deadrun...only gold you will have to spend would be for Alternate Runes, as I would replace the Grenth Runes with something else. There are several option for runes, so I will leave that to you and your friends to discuss and make the wise choice.

    For open world this works really well: https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Reaper_-_Power_Minion_Master
    I use different runes and also only use exotic weapons and armor. I also use the Blood Magic variant instead of Spite. But experiment, and set it up the way you like. This is just a good place to start to tweak it to your liking, or to determine that its not for you.

    Either way, you can't really go wrong with Karma Armor...Hope that helps save you some gold. :)

    thanks for the ideas, so just constantly farm in cathedral of silence in orrn?

    I sent a message in game as well about this, but I'd be happy to craft exotic gear for you and to help if you need any other advice, since I'm sure as a newer player you might have other questions!

  • @alaskasnowgirl.6047 said:

    @Lazytophat.4382 said:

    @Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209 said:

    @Lazytophat.4382 said:
    New player here who just started the game 2 weeks ago. Last night I hit level 80 and completed the story mode and my friends are telling me that I can't do anything like PoF and HoT since I need exotic gear to survive the stuff.
    So I'm asking for gold to purchase the necessary exotics for some sort of Necromancer build since they haven't said which one I should do (either a greatsword reaper or minion mastery?) So any amount of gold sent to me is appreciated since I have no idea how much I need to get the gear that I need.
    I am on NA servers and currently have 25g from completing the story. Thanks a lot for any support sent my way.

    Cathedral of Silence can get you a full set of Berzerker Armor for a Power (using GS or Staff as Primary weapon...also Zerker stat too.) MM for Karma from Keeper Jonez Deadrun...only gold you will have to spend would be for Alternate Runes, as I would replace the Grenth Runes with something else. There are several option for runes, so I will leave that to you and your friends to discuss and make the wise choice.

    For open world this works really well: https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Reaper_-_Power_Minion_Master
    I use different runes and also only use exotic weapons and armor. I also use the Blood Magic variant instead of Spite. But experiment, and set it up the way you like. This is just a good place to start to tweak it to your liking, or to determine that its not for you.

    Either way, you can't really go wrong with Karma Armor...Hope that helps save you some gold. :)

    thanks for the ideas, so just constantly farm in cathedral of silence in orrn?

    I sent a message in game as well about this, but I'd be happy to craft exotic gear for you and to help if you need any other advice, since I'm sure as a newer player you might have other questions!

    thanks I appreciate the assistance, my friends who got me into the game are kinda trolls and just said to grind till I can do something

  • Neph.2163Neph.2163 Member ✭✭

    sutasafaia.4872 Member ✭✭
    July 8, 2018

    I honestly didn't think I would ever use this post, but here I go. Lost my job and home ~a year ago and haven't been able to find a job since. Not 100% sure if this works but >I would like to request Living World 3. I'm missing LW2 as well and would generally have preferred to play in chronological order but from what I've seen LW3 has a lot of >important farming maps so that seems a bit more important, yes? I can worry about story continuity later :P I hit 80 for the first time yesterday, this game is about all that's >keeping me sane sometimes thanks to the fact it has no sub fee.

    Anyway, thank you if you can help, assuming LW is even something that can even be gifted? Since the front page says to mention it, LW3 is 640 gems.

    Taken care of.

  • @MalinkaLuna.1073 said:
    Hello Lovely Peoples!

    I am a new player of only 1 month and a few weeks and after I got my first character on 80, felt lost and recently started a new character who wears heavy armor, which I love so much, from playstyle to Looks! However I had lots of trouble finding some nice Skins for her and the only one I really fell in love with was unavailable. But NOW it is back... aaaand I cant afford it. Neither have I any ingame Gold nor can I spare some Money so here I am now.

    My Desire: Brahams Heavy Armor Skin
    Server: EU

    I know it is quite an expensive wish, but I can assure you, I'd really treasure it and love it to bits.
    Even a Little Money would totally help me out. If I were to get the Outfit before I got enough Gold, I will sent the Money back to whoever sent it to me!

    0/203 Gold

    Toodles, love and hugs
    Luna

    I cant edit my post.

    My lovely lovely guild leader gifted me the Outfit last night ♥ Im sooo happy, my character Looks SO GOOD in that Armor!

  • @alaskasnowgirl.6047 said:

    thanks for the ideas, so just constantly farm in cathedral of silence in orrn?

    I sent a message in game as well about this, but I'd be happy to craft exotic gear for you and to help if you need any other advice, since I'm sure as a newer player you might have other questions!

    Just to clarify, my apologies for not making sure I was more clear for the benefit of new player. :)

    No need to "farm" per se...but as you gain Karma you could spend it at the Cathedral of Silence with Keeper Jonez Deadrun, to get Berzerker Armor. So, I guess you could say you could "farm" Karma...but if you have gone all the way through and beaten Zhaitan...I'd bet you probably have plenty for a full set of armor from this NPC Karma Vendor.

    Absolutely take "alaskasnowgirl.6047" up on the help with this and other things...feel free to also message me if you catch me online...but life is keeping me pretty busy at the moment, so it might be tough to catch me.

    Always willing to help others if I am able. Catch me in-game. I'm a dirty-casual with 2 kids in college, so I am on at odd times. lol

  • Schnuschnu.9857Schnuschnu.9857 Member ✭✭✭

    Hi,

    I play this game for 5 years now, mostly casual though. I now plan to get into high fractals with my small guild (playing sup mesmer). I got my ascended stuff ready and now the only thing i need would be an +16 infusion to get some +9 status infusion to optimize my gear as we want to get into raiding too later. So my wish would be 1 +16 infusion. I know this is expensive but maybe someone has enough spare infusions around to get one +16 or so ^^'
    Thank you in advance,
    Schnuschnu

  • Here is a proper request. So I am a new player that got to level 80 and was being prepped by my friends who got me into gw2 to start doing later game stuff. I drove 30 minutes to my friends house who took control of my account to prep me with the abilities and gear to be decent at exotic level. I am running a PvE power minion mastery build and in order to get the gear needed I had to request 80 gold from my friend to get everything.
    My request is this on NA servers
    80 gold so I can repay my friend since debts need to be paid back
    some dyes that make my rp work since I want to be a NecroDancer
    Exotic rebreather that has berserker stats so I can use it for my build (maybe ascended rebreather lol)
    and thats about it for now.
    I would be very greatful to anyone that is able to help me here.

  • evold.9627evold.9627 Member ✭✭

    I do not want to sound like that guy that just asks for a legendary but unfortunately I cannot think of anything else.

    Incinerator

    Thanks in advance :)
    NA server: Dragon Brand

  • Chiluver.9253Chiluver.9253 Member ✭✭
    edited July 18, 2018

    Desire: Griffon Mount
    I've been grinding for enough gold to start the collections and I am EXTREMELY close. I have 195 gold so I only need ~55 more. No obligations to any passerby who see this of course, but if you feel like lending me some assistance I would be super grateful and make sure to pay your kindness forward in the future!
    Edit: Thank you SO much to a recent donator for the 3 gold, I can't thank you enough for the help <3
    Edit2: I was gifted 10 more gold yesterday, and after some personal grinding and help from friends I've reached my goal for the griffon! Thanks so much everyone here who helped me out!

  • StinVec.3621StinVec.3621 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 15, 2018

    @Chiluver.9253 said:
    Desire: Griffon Mount
    I've been grinding for enough gold to start the collections and I am EXTREMELY close. I have 195 gold so I only need ~55 more. No obligations to any passerby who see this of course, but if you feel like lending me some assistance I would be super grateful and make sure to pay your kindness forward in the future!
    Edit: Thank you SO much to a recent donator for the 3 gold, I can't thank you enough for the help <3

    Thank you for editing to note having received some assistance so far in your quest for the griffon mount. However, as you are currently a 1-star "Recruit" rank on the forums, you have a time limit on how long after you make a post you will be able to make edits to it.

    Because of this limitation on this forum rank, you will soon be unable to edit your post to note any further assistance.

    To avoid this limitation, please participate (comment) in at least 5 different threads on these forums. Doing this will result in your being granted the 2-star "Member" rank that has no time limitation on editing posts.

    As you have already participated in 3 different discussions, please consider participating in 2 more to achieve the "Member" rank that will allow you to continue editing your desire post to note any further assistance you may receive in your quest.

    Thank you. :)

    WOW - Done with forums for good now! - Someone creates a thread about Pharus's light on crit effect asking if it is a bug - I get warned for being "off topic" for commenting how to use the search and pointing out threads discussing Pharus and it being an intended effect... Goodbye all. Happy gaming.

  • @StinVec.3621 said:

    @Chiluver.9253 said:
    Desire: Griffon Mount
    I've been grinding for enough gold to start the collections and I am EXTREMELY close. I have 195 gold so I only need ~55 more. No obligations to any passerby who see this of course, but if you feel like lending me some assistance I would be super grateful and make sure to pay your kindness forward in the future!
    Edit: Thank you SO much to a recent donator for the 3 gold, I can't thank you enough for the help <3

    Thank you for editing to note having received some assistance so far in your quest for the griffon mount. However, as you are currently a 1-star "Recruit" rank on the forums, you have a time limit on how long after you make a post you will be able to make edits to it.

    Because of this limitation on this forum rank, you will soon be unable to edit your post to note any further assistance.

    To avoid this limitation, please participate (comment) in at least 5 different threads on these forums. Doing this will result in your being granted the 2-star "Member" rank that has no time limitation on editing posts.

    As you have already participated in 3 different discussions, please consider participating in 2 more to achieve the "Member" rank that will allow you to continue editing your desire post to note any further assistance you may receive in your quest.

    Thank you. :)

    Hi, thank you for letting me know! I've been participating in other discussions for this very reason since I didn't realize there was a time restriction on editing for "Recruit" ranks until after I'd already made my post. Sorry for the trouble!

  • StinVec.3621StinVec.3621 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Chiluver.9253 said:

    @StinVec.3621 said:

    @Chiluver.9253 said:
    Desire: Griffon Mount
    I've been grinding for enough gold to start the collections and I am EXTREMELY close. I have 195 gold so I only need ~55 more. No obligations to any passerby who see this of course, but if you feel like lending me some assistance I would be super grateful and make sure to pay your kindness forward in the future!
    Edit: Thank you SO much to a recent donator for the 3 gold, I can't thank you enough for the help <3

    Thank you for editing to note having received some assistance so far in your quest for the griffon mount. However, as you are currently a 1-star "Recruit" rank on the forums, you have a time limit on how long after you make a post you will be able to make edits to it.

    Because of this limitation on this forum rank, you will soon be unable to edit your post to note any further assistance.

    To avoid this limitation, please participate (comment) in at least 5 different threads on these forums. Doing this will result in your being granted the 2-star "Member" rank that has no time limitation on editing posts.

    As you have already participated in 3 different discussions, please consider participating in 2 more to achieve the "Member" rank that will allow you to continue editing your desire post to note any further assistance you may receive in your quest.

    Thank you. :)

    Hi, thank you for letting me know! I've been participating in other discussions for this very reason since I didn't realize there was a time restriction on editing for "Recruit" ranks until after I'd already made my post. Sorry for the trouble!

    Not a problem. :) However, I also just noticed that you are still within the 3-day mandatory 'Recruit' period (mandatory for various reasons, including ANet's fraud protection policies). I apologize that I failed to note that before - I forgot all about it.

    Even though you have participated in 5 different discussions, the 3-day 'Recruit' (new forum member) period needs to also pass (the only other requirement to advance to 'Member').

    After 72 hours have passed since you were active on the forums (first comment made), you will be granted 'Member' rank. This should be at 9:55pm EDT on the 17th.

    Sorry for any confusion there may have been by my misleading you to believe making the 5 comments was all that was needed.

    WOW - Done with forums for good now! - Someone creates a thread about Pharus's light on crit effect asking if it is a bug - I get warned for being "off topic" for commenting how to use the search and pointing out threads discussing Pharus and it being an intended effect... Goodbye all. Happy gaming.

  • I guess, my desire would be the Mystic Staff? I have no ascended items apart from the laurel ones. And I'm working on the Bo collection to have at least an ascended weapon. I can't really afford the Mystic Staff, and the rest with time I can manage I believe. So I guess it would be that. Either that, or some kind of help/advice to get Ascended items. It's getting hard to keep up on full Exotics. Thanks for hearing me out.

  • @StinVec.3621 said:

    @Chiluver.9253 said:

    @StinVec.3621 said:

    @Chiluver.9253 said:
    Desire: Griffon Mount
    I've been grinding for enough gold to start the collections and I am EXTREMELY close. I have 195 gold so I only need ~55 more. No obligations to any passerby who see this of course, but if you feel like lending me some assistance I would be super grateful and make sure to pay your kindness forward in the future!
    Edit: Thank you SO much to a recent donator for the 3 gold, I can't thank you enough for the help <3

    Thank you for editing to note having received some assistance so far in your quest for the griffon mount. However, as you are currently a 1-star "Recruit" rank on the forums, you have a time limit on how long after you make a post you will be able to make edits to it.

    Because of this limitation on this forum rank, you will soon be unable to edit your post to note any further assistance.

    To avoid this limitation, please participate (comment) in at least 5 different threads on these forums. Doing this will result in your being granted the 2-star "Member" rank that has no time limitation on editing posts.

    As you have already participated in 3 different discussions, please consider participating in 2 more to achieve the "Member" rank that will allow you to continue editing your desire post to note any further assistance you may receive in your quest.

    Thank you. :)

    Hi, thank you for letting me know! I've been participating in other discussions for this very reason since I didn't realize there was a time restriction on editing for "Recruit" ranks until after I'd already made my post. Sorry for the trouble!

    Not a problem. :) However, I also just noticed that you are still within the 3-day mandatory 'Recruit' period (mandatory for various reasons, including ANet's fraud protection policies). I apologize that I failed to note that before - I forgot all about it.

    Even though you have participated in 5 different discussions, the 3-day 'Recruit' (new forum member) period needs to also pass (the only other requirement to advance to 'Member').

    After 72 hours have passed since you were active on the forums (first comment made), you will be granted 'Member' rank. This should be at 9:55pm EDT on the 17th.

    Sorry for any confusion there may have been by my misleading you to believe making the 5 comments was all that was needed.

    Oh no, it's okay! I was wondering why the rank wasn't changing, but that's alright! I'll make sure to keep my post properly edited as often as I can until my rank changes!

  • Jevati.4328Jevati.4328 Member ✭✭✭

    @Bobholiness.5912 said:
    Good evening all, just stumbled upon this thread!

    Long time Wow player that isn't going back this time. I started GW2 a few years back but got sucked back into Wow and never came back, best I managed was a level 41 engineer. Well here I am, ready to give it a proper go this time around so i've invested in the 2 expansions and I'm gonna get started tonight.

    I guess the gift I would like most is something that other players might think i'll find useful getting back into the game, in the short or long term or will keep me interested in the game for a while.

    Cheers!

    I sent you some nifty skins and a prettyful dye. But really, the best way to stay anchored to a game is to find an incredible group of people to play with. Finding a guild home will help you build lasting friendships with people, and that will keep you excited about the game. =)

  • Hey all im aiming for legendary armor but first need to finish crafting ascended armor so please if you have free stuff send it all to me!! :)
    leathers
    mithril
    silk
    anything at all will be put to good use i promise.

  • StabbersTheThird.6053StabbersTheThird.6053 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 23, 2018

    Edit: Original request was for information/direction on getting my first legendary (has since been answered). Idk if I'm allowed to ask for information, and then ask for something cool BUT I'll try.
    I'd really really really like Chaos Storm Gloves :D! I'm aiming for a pirate look, and I've got it in my head to be a magical space pirate.

  • Nepeta Cataria.1860Nepeta Cataria.1860 Member ✭✭
    edited July 25, 2018

    This is a really nice idea! Yet another reason I love the GW2 community so much.
    I'm on a real tight budget IRL, and can never manage more than $10 and sometimes $20/month to put towards the gem store. There's so many things there that I want, but I always end up spending my gems on utility items like bag or bank space, inventory slots, character slots etc.
    There are 3 items on my "FUN" BLTC list that I will get someday, but right now I can't justify buying cosmetic or fun items when harvest tools or inventory space are needed more. With that being said, I would be through the moon if anyone wanted to help out with any item on my wish list.
    1. Wedding skin attire
    2. Musical Harp
    3. How to dance, volume 1
    Any one of these would have me dancing IRL! I'll even learn the "inventory shuffle" IRL though I won't look half as good as my Sylvari LOL. :3

  • Hello everyone ^^ I hope you're all having a good time.

    I feel a bit unconfortable posting in sonething like this because i feel very whiny about it but right now i just dont really have enough money to spend on guild wars so i was hoping i could find a kind soul out there?

    I want to gift a hairstyle kit to my boyfriend but rent and school has been tough.. would you be willing to give one to him on my behalf? He really loves the game and is always commenting on how nice people look with the elite hairstyles. You dont even have to say it's from me! Just make it seem like youre giving him all the good he puts out there!

    His account name is minstrel.9726

    Thank you so much before hand!

  • taconight.3167taconight.3167 Member ✭✭
    edited July 30, 2018

    eighteight

  • @nia.4725 said:

    @chasechase.5163 said:
    Hello everyone ^^ I hope you're all having a good time.

    I feel a bit unconfortable posting in sonething like this because i feel very whiny about it but right now i just dont really have enough money to spend on guild wars so i was hoping i could find a kind soul out there?

    I want to gift a hairstyle kit to my boyfriend but rent and school has been tough.. would you be willing to give one to him on my behalf? He really loves the game and is always commenting on how nice people look with the elite hairstyles. You dont even have to say it's from me! Just make it seem like youre giving him all the good he puts out there!

    His account name is minstrel.9726

    Thank you so much before hand!

    Done \o/

    Thank you SO much for your kindness! He is SO happy right now ^^ This is why i love this game so much. Awesome game, awesome people :)

  • torakun.9638torakun.9638 Member ✭✭
    edited August 27, 2018

    thank you very much
    EDIT: Thank you very much for the mats contribution:
    1. Aiwendii
    2. JHL

  • hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2, 2018

    Hello there, I'm very embarrassed to ask here, but here is my simple and unique desire I have:
    I would like to have the exo-suit mount pack, which are currently in sale :), I'm economizing as much as I can, but have only currently 60 Gold coins...
    I'm calling for a generous guy, or several donators, send what you want, even if it's only 1 gold or materials.
    I'm in the EU server, Jade Sea. Will edit my post each time someone helped me (I hope) I will have not enough words to thanks you and your generosity.
    Objective: Exo-suit mount pack = DONE

    Edit: Done! Thanks for the very kind donator!

    +++Number ONE fan of I.N.Q.U.E.S.T, don't worry, I'm chaotic-neutral. I like baddies in general. +++

  • @Nepeta Cataria.1860 said:
    This is a really nice idea! Yet another reason I love the GW2 community so much.
    I'm on a real tight budget IRL, and can never manage more than $10 and sometimes $20/month to put towards the gem store. There's so many things there that I want, but I always end up spending my gems on utility items like bag or bank space, inventory slots, character slots etc.
    There are 3 items on my "FUN" BLTC list that I will get someday, but right now I can't justify buying cosmetic or fun items when harvest tools or inventory space are needed more. With that being said, I would be through the moon if anyone wanted to help out with any item on my wish list.
    1. Wedding skin attire

    1. How to dance, volume 1
      Any one of these would have me dancing IRL! I'll even learn the "inventory shuffle" IRL though I won't look half as good as my Sylvari LOL. :3

    Woo hoo... thanks to the great gifts from Anet today I got to knock one of those off the list. Now I have to learn how to play the harp. YaY!!!

  • moonboi.1764moonboi.1764 Member ✭✭✭

    I’m slowly trying to fill my home instance. Any kind soul looking to gift. Anything for home instance, nodes, plots etc. anything for home instance would be amazing. NA.

    PS I love this thread, and appreciate everyone that gifts/helps other.

  • Ydeirt.3905Ydeirt.3905 Member ✭✭
    edited November 3, 2018

    EDIT: Doesn't actually matter anymore, please delete, thanks.

  • hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Thanks to the beautiful and very kind donator! Thanks you very very very very much!! I have no word to tell how I'm happy and satisfied, whoever you are, thanks you so much for the exo-mount pack!! :DD <3 :) :+1:

    +++Number ONE fan of I.N.Q.U.E.S.T, don't worry, I'm chaotic-neutral. I like baddies in general. +++

  • Fremtid.3528Fremtid.3528 Member ✭✭✭

    @moonboi.1764 said:
    I’m slowly trying to fill my home instance. Any kind soul looking to gift. Anything for home instance, nodes, plots etc. anything for home instance would be amazing. NA.

    PS I love this thread, and appreciate everyone that gifts/helps other.

    It'd be helpful if you said what you already have.... ^.^

  • moonboi.1764moonboi.1764 Member ✭✭✭

    @Fremtid.3528 said:

    @moonboi.1764 said:
    I’m slowly trying to fill my home instance. Any kind soul looking to gift. Anything for home instance, nodes, plots etc. anything for home instance would be amazing. NA.

    PS I love this thread, and appreciate everyone that gifts/helps other.

    It'd be helpful if you said what you already have.... ^.^

    Sadly only a Christmas tree

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.