Thanks Anet for the whole new set of guild decorations!

hugo.4705

I haven't found it in game releases notes but in-game: They are 5 new decorations for guild hall based on the festival of four winds: Phoenix Lantern, Zephyr Bridge, Zephyr window pane, Zephyr sail and Zephyr Lantern, obtainable for 50 festival tokens (guild decorations vedor), used in all recipes.

I'm so satisfied and happy about all these new decos, especially the bridge: had enough of building bridge with game room piece or sab grass plates! It offers a correct bridge that became beautiful with some torchs, trees or lanterns: great job.Now, about the window pane: Exactly what I needed to make a personal room for my character, stunning little wall. By the way the phoenix lantern embellish your interior.Zephyr sail is great for jumping puzzles or to make some decos "floating" in the air. :/

A little con about Zephyr lantern: I would have rather prefer to have a legged lantern instead of a floating one which remind me the red paper lantern.Overall I really appreciated the effort of adding some cool decos for us decorators, I still want to have another option for ramp: can't stand SAB slopes and snow ones anymore, will be cool if another option become available (can be based on four wind festival too). These hexagonal platforms in labyrinthine cliffs are great too but I have no regret of not having them ^^

So that's it, thanks you Anet or decorations team, I dunno! Keep up the good work!

@hugo.4705 said:I haven't found it in game releases notes but in-game: They are 5 new decorations for guild hall based on the festival of four winds: Phoenix Lantern, Zephyr Bridge, Zephyr window pane, Zephyr sail and Zephyr Lantern the usable and exchangeable token. :)

???

I created a Zephyr Sail early on during the festival and was, like with so many decorations (e.g., Wintersday tree), very disappointed with its size. :/

Yes, thank you. They're hardly ever added and it's nice when we get a new batch. I do think there's quite a bit more that could have been added and some of them are a bit small, but all in all it's definitely something that can hopefully keep having new decorations added since they seem to only add them during festivals. Now that this is a yearly festival hopefully we can start seeing more sail variations, more architectural things like the bridge, and maybe even some fun interactables here and there.

It does baffle me though that they add a window. One lone, tiny window. I don't really know the thought process behind some of these decorations. But I guess it could look good in lost precipice somewhere. A bit too small to use as a wall panel, which is one of the things we could really use.

On the plus side, if they do incorporate Joko into Halloween this year maybe we'll get some more Awakened themed decorations or something. I don't really know what else they could add to that festival. Maybe some labyrinth stone walls and floors or something?

Would be pretty neat to be able to build a castle out of some big stone labyrinth walls and we certainly have plenty of pillars/columns/arches and potted plants.

@Ashantara.8731: What I meant was that the zephyr lantern is used as a base component for all the recipes and is the item directly obtainable with the help of the festival tokens. I surely have bad worded my sentence. Like pumpkins against candy, snow pile against snowflakes and so on. I edited the sentence to make her clear.

Archived