Gw2 cant find disc

Hey all,

i have an Acer One 10 2 in 1 Laptop-Tablatt. It has just an internal memory of 32 GB. So i installed GW2 on a 128 GB SD card. It worked one year ago.

Now i tryed to install gw2 on my laptop again, but this time the 32 Bit Client cant find the SD card anymore.

Anyone has a solution for this.

Ty

Rename Gw2Setup.exe to Gw2.exe and it should install to the folder it's currently located in rather than asking. However, some people have found that GW2 will refuse to launch from a removable device and will automatically move itself. If this happens to you, use Disk Management to assign the card to a folder by right clicking it > change drive letter and paths > add... > mount in the following folder..., then installing to this folder.

To be honest with one of those Acers I am surprised you can run it at all. The issue is most likely due to the system's limitations it can no longer properly load the files into memory. In truth, that model is was never meant to be used as a computer but rather as a tablet for minor web interaction as the OS uses 95-98% of the flash memory. That and the removal of the 32bit client support (unless you tweak the run command) it is doubtful you will be able to get it to run stable on that particular system.

Archived