Dual Dagger Soulbeast

Regius.3584

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQNAoYRjEqQLLWyCWsAXLWyDs82b9N/2UDCCHhlAwFoBMgC-jhBBABVq+TAHBAAeFAYt/o8LP9BnpEMAwBw5Nv5nHQzP/8zP/8zP/8zLFQELjA-eI create new build . I'll try this but maybe good for pvp i don't know i wanna play pve .

Edit : Maybe if i change greatsword to longbow with 3rd skill it will be really good for pvp :lol: like a assasin stealh and swiftness

@OqpyhX.5743 said:

@"iKeostuKen.2738" said:Its attack speed is pretty slow without quickness. It would be better for Vipers/ Carrion/ Rampage then a power weapon.

Your think can i play as hybrid condi/power ?

Hybrid has issues on ranger due to how its power is distributed. Because of the original 75/25 split with its pet on damage budget, but having to trait everything individually, Ranger has higher investment requirement to make its damage work. This division in pet damage and division on traits forces you into a lot of "choice" problems. Ranger's power damage traits are highly conditional, and most of the effects are short lived. The strongest of which are all "on next attack" type buffs, which means you have to really be conscious of which skills you use, and when to use them. On the Condition side, Ranger is more sustain oriented, with a hand full of options to surge damage, but not really spike it; which means they're DPS is very high maintenance.

Going Hybrid means you'd suffer both of these problem, plus have to deal with poor baseline power coefficients from the 75/25 split with the pet. While Soulbeast offers some damage modifiers for both power and condi, they exist to facilitate both types of build.... not really combine them.

Archived