Ok EPI nerfed because "too much dmg" compaired with the regular dmg of the necro but...

alez.2137

What happen with other classes?

I was yesterday doing fractals with a DH. In bosses he did about same dmg as me using scourge (18-23k aprox). However eventually in pulls of packs of mobs I was able to see him reaching 60k-100k of DPS. ¿Isnt that too much dmg compaired with the regular dmg that class does to single target?

Its pretty frustating the level of nerf the PVE necro has reached, I just dont use it in t3 or less because other power classes undermine my aoe generation, but I was not expecting this gonna happen also in T4.

Power bursts on stacked mobs can reach ridiculous numbers. I have often reached 70k or even 80k on my power blood reaper on a stacked mob of 5.

Epi is still good enough to get rid of mobs. However, now you just have to wait for more condis to pile up as compared to before in order to get a condi burst strong enough to finish off or do significant damage to adds. Before you could get away with less condis as the longer time allowed for more ticks. Now you don't want more ticks but more upfront condi damage.

Archived