Passive Traits Cooldowns Mod?

Hey guys, I wonder if there is any legit way or if exist a mod to add to the game so you can't see the cooldown of your passives traits who procced.

For example on warrior using Defy Pain and Less Balanced Stance, when they get proc would be so useful to see the cooldown of those skills when they are available to proc again, maybe in some part of the screen you see the cooldown same as your skills in the skillbar.

What do you guys think?

@Oglaf.1074 said:It should be in the game by default, really. A small buff icon (akin to the ones granted by stacking weapon Sigils) should be visible whenever a passive trait can be activated.

AFAIK there isn’t anything available to “mod” it in.

It's just a cool addition to watch your passives cd recharge, this way you can make better decision, like retreat from a fight or instead go all in because you know your passives will proc.Same as you can see your boons and skill bar cd seconds, why not on passives?

@whoknocks.4935 said:

@Oglaf.1074 said:It should be in the game by default, really. A small buff icon (akin to the ones granted by stacking weapon Sigils) should be visible whenever a passive trait can be activated.

AFAIK there isn’t anything available to “mod” it in.

It's just a cool addition to watch your passives cd recharge, this way you can make better decision, like retreat from a fight or instead go all in because you know your passives will proc.Same as you can see your boons and skill bar cd seconds, why not on passives?

As I said, it is something that should’ve been included already.

@AncientYs.8613 said:Um... I disagree because then it will become like diablo3 with the ui cluttered with all of these buff, passives icon.

It's not like you run 10 passives, standard warrior in pvp and wvw runs 2.Many holo builds runs 1 or 2 passives, thief same story.And having the icons cooldowns appear maybe on the left or right of the screen won't be that cluttering ui that you are talking about.

@whoknocks.4935 said:

@AncientYs.8613 said:Um... I disagree because then it will become like diablo3 with the ui cluttered with all of these buff, passives icon.

It's not like you run 10 passives, standard warrior in pvp and wvw runs 2.Many holo builds runs 1 or 2 passives, thief same story.And having the icons cooldowns appear maybe on the left or right of the screen won't be that cluttering ui that you are talking about.

Hmm.. Yeah you have a good point :> I haven't thought about that.

Maybe a meta build only runs a couple of passive traits with cool downs, but the potential is there for a whole lot, so that's what the GUI'd have to accommodate. I'm not sure I'd like to see that added unless there is an on/off in Options for it.

Would that include armor and sigils as well?

I don’t get the clutter argument. Don’t you realize how much of a positive game changer it would be to be able to tell when these passives are ready or not?

Secondly no class has enough of them to make the UI anywhere near cluttered to the point of it being an issue.

@DeanBB.4268 said:Maybe a meta build only runs a couple of passive traits with cool downs, but the potential is there for a whole lot, so that's what the GUI'd have to accommodate. I'm not sure I'd like to see that added unless there is an on/off in Options for it.

Would that include armor and sigils as well?

Sigils are usually on so low cd which most of the times match the weapon swap, other runes big cd maybe.

Usually passives, especially passive stunbreaks are on long cooldown, so would be so nice be able to see them when they next proc and act consequently.

@Vavume.8065 said:It would be useful if Arenanet added passive skill cooldown timers, but will they ever? probably not.

It's been brought up in the past before and the answer was always that they're going to look into it. However, the devs i remember stating this no longer work at Anet so it might be a project that was either fruitless or lost to time.

@Flarre.4850 said:It would be good to just remove passive traits and passive playing from the game.

Some classes can't do nothing against passives, one example is front liner warrior, if you remove those passives from a pure class he becomes unplayable.I know in team fights and 1vs1 they feel overpowered, but you have control on those passives, one cc and you proc the stab, burst you proc defy pain, not that hard to do if you are a decent player.

But removing those things will kill the class which will be counter by any profession with range, already soulbeasts and rangers eat warriors alive with a bit of kiting, imagine after. Just cripple and chill and win after they don't have anymore resistance.

@whoknocks.4935 said:

@Flarre.4850 said:It would be good to just remove passive traits and passive playing from the game.

Some classes can't do nothing against passives, one example is front liner warrior, if you remove those passives from a pure class he becomes unplayable.I know in team fights and 1vs1 they feel overpowered, but you have control on those passives, one cc and you proc the stab, burst you proc defy pain, not that hard to do if you are a decent player.

But removing those things will kill the class which will be counter by any profession with range, already soulbeasts and rangers eat warriors alive with a bit of kiting, imagine after. Just cripple and chill and win after they don't have anymore resistance.

It s simple,you put a charge system on endure pain ×2 it become active playing.I play thief and when a class jump on me while i m not aware i die in 1 sec.Now take warrior-engi-soulbeast they all have passive trait that prevent this scenario,try to kill a afk warrior it s hilarious.It s lazy design,low skill ceilling.Even cc break passive are bs.Now they have to remove it and,i m ok with you on that point,do a lot of balance.

@Flarre.4850 said:

It s simple,you put a charge system on endure pain ×2 it become active playing.I play thief and when a class jump on me while i m not aware i die in 1 sec.Now take warrior-engi-soulbeast they all have passive trait that prevent this scenario,try to kill a afk warrior it s hilarious.It s lazy design,low skill ceilling.Even cc break passive are bs.Now they have to remove it and,i m ok with you on that point,do a lot of balance.

I know what you are saying, but trust me it's not fun maybe oneshotted out of stealth without any warning.

Especially power mesmer do the rotation and it's a 100-0 in 1 second. You can't have that high reflexes to counter that, unless you are doing a duel and you know it's going to happen, otherwise impossible to predict. Thief oneshot is even worse and impossible to dodge if the guy catch you from stealth without you didn't see him.

You play thief, but i'm sure 100% if you play core thief you run this: Instant Reflexes. Which is the reason why core thief became meta to counter mirages, holos etc.

Against certain classes you gotta have those passives, and especially a warrior frontliner in zergs, you can't survive without passives and you kill the profession.

In PvP the nerfs where justified and I have nothing wrong, but in wvw there is too much sh*t spammed random.

Archived