Core warrior roaming gear?

whoknocks.4935

Hey guys,I have zerk greatsword, zerk axe and zerk shield.Full zerk strength runes armor and full zerk trinkets.I even have a full marauder durability runes armor set.

I don't know which one of the two to use with my core warrior.

The marauder armor one with zerk weapons and trinkets is the standard spellbreaker meta, but I wanna play core only, it is good on core? Or core just shines with full zerk strength runes?

I do sometimes duels against other warriors etc.But I mainly solo roam around, so it happens to encounter 1vs1 and sometimes 1vs2.Obviously i encounter even 1vs10 or 1vs5 xD but that's just fine, there isn't any build able to sustain that outnumbering.

I know playing full zerk it's more rewarding, and the difference on those axeF1 are quite noticeable if i run the marauder dura version.

I like both sets but i would like to stick to one and practice.

What's the best set to use for solo roaming, some casual duels and some casual team play which might happen during camp or tower flips?

@Oglaf.1074 said:IMHO the Warrior as a class already has such an immense Healthpool that Marauder is totes overkill. Plus, dead players deal 0 damage to you so the sooner you kill em the better.

You are right but trust me that won't be that easy when you get outnumbered.I know outnumbering is never easy, but I wanna at least have a chance to try.

I would opt for marauder armor with durability runes and zerker everything else. I don't know what build you are running but the extra toughness and boon duration from durability runes helps. If you are using last stand, berserker stance (and any other stance), heightened Focus, forceful greatsword and signet of rage you are getting a lot out of that boon duration.

If another character does not need the armor I would also keep the zerker armor with strength runes on the character. Certain match ups can be a kill them before they kill you and you only get limited opportunities to do that before you become a sitting duck so doing more damage is more important than the extra defensive capabilities of the marauder set.

• 4 weeks later...

@alcopaul.2156 said:there are some warriors that have crazy regen. (from 50% health to 100% health in like 4 seconds). traited/foods/3rd party, who knows.

They are just good at landing burst skills.

On core if you land a 3bar axef1 or gsf1 you get immediately 3 stacks of adrenaline health, plus healing signet that's crazy high health regen.

But if the opponent is somewhat good at dodging you will see those warriors drop like paper once double endure pain and stances are gone.

Unfortunately warrior being an easy profession, it works better on people who doesn't know about his mechanics, and it's less good against good players who knows how to dodge properly.

Archived