Google Authenticator

I have added more information to the ticket about my account, my characters and the codes of the expansions that I have purchased. I can add more information if required but in these 8 days I have not received any response from the support team.Maybe one of the moderators of the forum could help me by contacting the support team? It would be nice if they tell me that I should wait for more days, it would be important for me as a user to know that the ticket is at least in a waiting queue.

@pablocpantoja.4709 said:I have added more information to the ticket about my account, my characters and the codes of the expansions that I have purchased. I can add more information if required but in these 8 days I have not received any response from the support team.Maybe one of the moderators of the forum could help me by contacting the support team? It would be nice if they tell me that I should wait for more days, it would be important for me as a user to know that the ticket is at least in a waiting queue.

If you had an automated response to your original ticket, then it is a case of waiting it out. It can be 2-3 weeks unless times have come down further since the reported backlog.

If you haven't had an automated response, check spam folders etc, but the mods are unrelated to the support/service team so you wont get any direct intervention from them

Archived