When to expect an expansion discount? [returning player]

Kovac.4372

Since it's summer festival time and anniversary soon I was thinking maybe to hold off my purchase of HoT+PoF for 50 € and hope for a sale.

What are the odds do you think?

I paid 55 € for core back when it launched ... it sucks I now have to pay the same again when new players basically get everything for 50 ...

@Kovac.4372 said:Since it's summer festival time and anniversary soon I was thinking maybe to hold off my purchase of HoT+PoF for 50 € and hope for a sale.

What are the odds do you think?

I paid 55 € for core back when it launched ... it sucks I now have to pay the same again when new players basically get everything for 50 ...

Well... It does suck, and a lot of us did it anyway.It's already plenty discounted though, you pay like 10€ for HoT if you buy it with PoF, which is only like 39€.Also it has been discounted at least twice already since PoF launched.I guess you can wait a bit longer, and keep an eye on the front page and facebbok to catch the next promotion, or just support the game if it's worth it, and buy it at normal price.

There's a possibility they will discount it at the end of this month for the anniversary, but we don't know for sure. They don't always offer a discount on the game as part of the anniversary sale.

But if it hasn't happened by September it's probably safe to assume it won't happen until late November or January (they sometimes do 'black Friday' sales and usually do January sales).

Archived