That Timekeeper outfit tho...

@TexZero.7910 said:

@zealex.9410 said:If it was an armor set tho...

Armor Sets don't make that sweet sweet gemstore profit.So you can look forward to getting 4 per expansion :trollface:

I dont think it was sales which pushed them in making outfits, and well last armor set was added before hot id assume, i dont remember an armor set being added since i started playing, markets can change and evolve. I dont think anyone can say there isnt a market for armors.

@Devilman.1532 said:outfits are so lame... i too woulda bought if it was armor pieces. Yeah I get it it takes longer to make armor piece sets but realize you will have more sales since people mostly HATE outfits.

I mean they have done in lw already cross armor weight skins they could do that for the gemstore armors as well and it would work nicely.

In my opinion, I prefer outfit over armor set. Armor set is way too restrictive and also, outfits are a bit cheaper, 100 gems less. You have an awesome looking medium armor set you like to buy from the gemstore, but your character can only wear light armor set. See my dilemma here? They should remove the weight restriction on armor sets. I mean outfits don't have restrictions regarding weight, so why not?

@Lost Dimension.9014 said:In my opinion, I prefer outfit over armor set. Armor set is way too restrictive and also, outfits are a bit cheaper, 100 gems less. You have an awesome looking medium armor set you like to buy from the gemstore, but your character can only wear light armor set. See my dilemma here? They should remove the weight restriction on armor sets. I mean outfits don't have restrictions regarding weight, so why not?

You see that neat outfit there and ud like to have those shoulders on your current mix. Same thing.

Arena net has already made skins that are the same for all classes while retaining the ability to mix and match. They could do it with their gemstore sets as well.

Archived