Scion's Claws (Rubber) Band

Nero.7369

@Memoranda.9386 said:There are numerous Foci that do this. I think it's related to the physics engine and how it works. Probably not something that can be fixed that easily.

Yes I noticed it some time ago on something else, but I believe that was the Laurel head gear piece. Also thought that it is some engine issue.

But there are other skins, that don't have that effect, like the cavalier weapons. Or the basic ascended weapon skins.

@NeroBoron.7285 said:

@Memoranda.9386 said:There are numerous Foci that do this. I think it's related to the physics engine and how it works. Probably not something that can be fixed that easily.

Yes I noticed it some time ago on something else, but I believe that was the Laurel head gear piece. Also thought that it is some engine issue.

But there are other skins, that don't have that effect, like the cavalier weapons. Or the basic ascended weapon skins.

All the jade weapons have the same issue(Especially the greatsword!)

@Dante.1763 said:

All the jade weapons have the same issue(Especially the greatsword)

Ohh okay... Damn

@NeroBoron.7285 said:

Wreath of Cooperation was fixed a while ago. The leaves still have movement but they are bouncing up and down with your movement instead of just stretching.

@Khisanth.2948 said:

Wreath of Cooperation was fixed a while ago. The leaves still have movement but they are bouncing up and down with your movement instead of just stretching.

Awesome, didn't knew that they fixed it.thanks for the info :)

Archived