Question on Lingering Thoughts

Me Games Ma.8426

@Pyroatheist.9031 said:No, there's no evade frame on Axe 2. It sure is incredibly odd and feels like I'm lagging out when I use it though, as a semi-unrelated thought. Not entirely sure why that is, but it's a really weird skill in that way. It's extremely sluggish sometimes and won't actually activate for a second after you use it.

If you break down the movement into 4 steps (even though it's constant movement), you attack on the 2-4th steps. Also the first step rarely get stuck on terrain when down-facing camera unless you use it against actual walls.

@Esplen.3940 said:

@Pyroatheist.9031 said:No, there's no evade frame on Axe 2. It sure is incredibly odd and feels like I'm lagging out when I use it though, as a semi-unrelated thought. Not entirely sure why that is, but it's a really weird skill in that way. It's extremely sluggish sometimes and won't actually activate for a second after you use it.

If you break down the movement into 4 steps (even though it's constant movement), you attack on the 2-4th steps. Also the first step rarely get stuck on terrain when down-facing camera unless you use it against actual walls.

Yeah, but say you're walking around autoattacking and use axe 2. I expect it to snap me into the animation immediately, but it usually is sluggish and starts the animation lock in a way that feels as though I'm lagging. It's really irritating.

Archived