How to tag everything for istan? ( i have pve auto loot )

Jay.3409

You definitely want to learn damage thresholds you need to reach. For champs they are around 7k damage you need to deal to get the tag 100% of the time, once you reach that damage you quickly move onto the next. Not wasting too much time on a single enemy helps you tag the rest quickly.

Besides that you definitely want to use Shortbow. You will never have to switch away from it either. Keep in mind you can use your 4 skill to drop poison on their spawn, a few seconds before they are actually there. On groups of enemies you can just spam 4 until you're out of initiative for an easy tag

@Blocki.4931 said:You definitely want to learn damage thresholds you need to reach. For champs they are around 7k damage you need to deal to get the tag 100% of the time, once you reach that damage you quickly move onto the next. Not wasting too much time on a single enemy helps you tag the rest quickly.

Besides that you definitely want to use Shortbow. You will never have to switch away from it either. Keep in mind you can use your 4 skill to drop poison on their spawn, a few seconds before they are actually there. On groups of enemies you can just spam 4 until you're out of initiative for an easy tag

And also SB gives you great mobility with SB 3 and SB 5. Honestly SB on my Thief is my #1 favorite secondary weapon setup of all my characters - nothing else compares.

Archived