Warrior harpoon gun needs a rework.

ZeftheWicked.3076

Simple: Times of "this guy is meant for power damage only" are long over. Nowadays every profession is expected to have a viable power and condi build. But underwater both warrior weapons are power with very, very small addition of condi, not servicable to be sure.

We had a recent underwater rework for many professions. I believe it's time for round two and making harpoon gun (or spear) a servicable condi underwater option. Not every warr is a zerk warr and I would like my condi build to work just as well underwater as it does on main land.

Not to mention all these combo finishers with no combo field to use them on underwater...

I find it funny that warrior has a GM trait that causes any finisher to activate a combo field twice yet warrior literally has no combo fields except 1 fire field on longbow burst skill, 1 fire field on Berserker torch and a lightning field on spellbreaker elite. Give that trait to engineer please!

@Arimas.3492 said:I find it funny that warrior has a GM trait that causes any finisher to activate a combo field twice yet warrior literally has no combo fields except 1 fire field on longbow burst skill, 1 fire field on Berserker torch and a lightning field on spellbreaker elite. Give that trait to engineer please!

or give warrior fields? how about that?

@RedShark.9548 said:

@Arimas.3492 said:I find it funny that warrior has a GM trait that causes any finisher to activate a combo field twice yet warrior literally has no combo fields except 1 fire field on longbow burst skill, 1 fire field on Berserker torch and a lightning field on spellbreaker elite. Give that trait to engineer please!

or give warrior fields? how about that?

it would be too op. look we have block for 3 sec every 20/25sec and its considered as perma block. if you give war 1-2 fields it would meke it OMG warrior have perma fields!! nerf !! ^_^

Edit: just kidding... sorry for interrupting serious discussion.

Archived