[Suggestion] Feature add - Settings->Display->Advanced Settings->Minimap Lock Scale

Hello Arena.net,

First let me thank you for making and continuing to create\support such an amazing game.I would like to submit my first suggestion regarding the UI for the game, if the impact\effort for code change warrants it not possible as an ask, totally understand.Due to changing the resolution or going from Windows to non-Windows often while gaming, I have found that when I scale the mini-map to full size it will revert back to the original size.At first, I thought maybe I missed something but after talking to the community it turns out that its the rescaling \ refresh and currently per-expected behavior.

Could I suggest\request that we add a check box with underlying code\feature to lock the current scale of the mini-map in place so that it is not reset during change from windowed to non-windowed or resolution of the game? Suggested location here: Settings->Display->Advanced Settings->Minimap Lock Scale

Example of current:SAo2Opp.jpg

Example of change:IcoIuOR.jpg

I think you haven't gotten any responses because it's just not an issue for the people who have looked at the thread and/or they feel there's no need to comment on it. You could try posting the suggestion elsewhere (maybe Account/Technical Support?), but I don't think you'll necessarily get any more responses there.

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:I think you haven't gotten any responses because it's just not an issue for the people who have looked at the thread and/or they feel there's no need to comment on it. You could try posting the suggestion elsewhere (maybe Account/Technical Support?), but I don't think you'll necessarily get any more responses there.

Thank you for the feedback on this and it makes sense :)

Archived