Why can I not finish the Eclipse design-a-weapon collection?

I have satisfied all the collection requirements, but I am unable to unlock the last collection item even though I have an Oiled Orichalcum Greatsword Blade in my inventory.Why is this final item not unlocking in the collection and allowing me to finish and acquire Eclipse?Is this a bug?

@NeilChapman.5902 said:I have an oiled obsidian (you mean orichalcum) greatsword blade in my inventory, it has not unlocked in the collection, so according to the game I have not completed that part of the collection.

Thats because you need to talk to the NPC (Xeniph) to imbue it, having the oiled part isn’t just what you need. Try a different map, relogging, etc. Xeniph should be stood out in the open infront of Gwens mausoleum in Defenders Field.

@NeilChapman.5902 said:Ah, nevermind.It seems that the NPC did appear but not in the exact same spot. She is now standing in front of the PoI rather than to one side as she was before.Eclipse acquired.

Yes, I had this. And some loon with a big ol' Norn was standing right there in the same spot so the NPC wasn't visible. Same thing in the JP in the mine, someone had stood his Charr on the spot up top where you meet here.

Archived