Suggestion: Numerical Values For Sliders In Character Creation — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Suggestion: Numerical Values For Sliders In Character Creation

As the title says, adding numerical sliders to the CC would be a really nice addition. It would help tremendously if you want to recreate the exact face of an other character, whether it's one of your old character's or someone else's that you liked

Comments

• Yes, please; this was something a lot of us wanted from the first BETA tests, prior to the 2012 launch.

"Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

• @Haishao.6851 said:
    I take screenshots of my sliders

I did that originally and then I lost patience trying to load/compare screens. Now, I just make a list with approximate slider numbers.

"Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

• DeanBB.4268DeanBB.4268 Member ✭✭✭✭

I agree, that would be a great addition.

X__________________________
    (Signature Required)

• Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Haishao.6851 said:
    I take screenshots of my sliders for when I want to remake a character and use the uneven line and the text as marks to replicate their position.

Me too! =)

Numeric markers would indeed be a nice addition. <3

• Dante.1763Dante.1763 Member ✭✭✭✭

Jfc yes i never understood even back in beta why they didnt have them!

Ember Wandertooth(SB), Lucina Fallenflame(Weaver), Kianda Redpaw(Guardian), Kingslayer, Light in the Dark.
    Why Guild Wars is called Guild Wars

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.