Aetherblade fractal 96 level bugged

It seems since Anet fixed the consoles in level 46 in the last patch the error just moved to level 96.I noticed today since it's daily.The part were you gotta activate the four panels and avoid laser walls, even if you activate the four nothing happens. Also the panels don't always make the sound when you activate them (even though you get the chained condition).

I can't confirm this. We didn't have any trouble last night. (and for what it's worth, I haven't seen any similar reports in LA, mistlock sanctuary, reddit)

When you say, "nothing happens," do you mean the f-prompt remains and/or you are not immobilized and/or you didn't hear the sound? or that you don't even get an f-prompt?

@Reshad Feild.9208 said:i can confirm this bug we do this frac today and we press all 4 buttons and all get immobilzed and the sound appears but nothing happens.

Interesting. I wonder what was the difference between your run and ours.Hopefully you were able to finish eventually.

PS did you use the in-game /bug reportingfunction? That's helpful because it makes it easier for ANet to find the specific logs relating to your circumstances. (If not, posting here is fine too, especially if you can add more details.)

Archived