Discussion forum constantly signing out my account.

• ArenaNet Staff

Hi,

I wanted to join this thread to say that we definitely are having some odd experiences with log ins. I have contacted Vanilla Forums and they are looking into the matter, but on Friday, I had to try to log in several times before it would "take" and get me going on the forums.

Thanks, everyone, for your patience as we get this resolved!

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:Hi,

I wanted to join this thread to say that we definitely are having some odd experiences with log ins. I have contacted Vanilla Forums and they are looking into the matter, but on Friday, I had to try to log in several times before it would "take" and get me going on the forums.

Thanks, everyone, for your patience as we get this resolved!

That is nice, good to know you're working on this. Any word on the c0000005 crash that has been preventing me from playing all week and effecting other people too?

@TexZero.7910 said:

@Blude.6812 said:I appear to be not logged in after I sign in, then I refresh /reload the current page and viola, I can see my avatar and user ID.

This, the sign in works fine. It's the redirect that's failing.

Seems to be working now, they added a agreement clause before you can proceed. Any court would throw that out in a second. Since it means nothing I agreed so I could continue.

@Blude.6812 said:

@Blude.6812 said:I appear to be not logged in after I sign in, then I refresh /reload the current page and viola, I can see my avatar and user ID.

This, the sign in works fine. It's the redirect that's failing.

Seems to be working now, they added a agreement clause before you can proceed. Any court would throw that out in a second. Since it means nothing I agreed so I could continue.

According to the terms they havent even been updated so I'm not sure why we have to agree to them again or why that page is only now showing up.

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:I do not know why we are being presented with that document, either. I swear I've signed it more times than I can count. I will ask Vanilla again about why the document -- once we've accepted/agreed to its contents -- would show up again.

Not to hijack the thread however, once you're done... I can't login my other account to make a ticket it just redirects to login after I attempt to login to make a ticket or even see current tickets.

@DuelMaster.2480 said:

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:I do not know why we are being presented with that document, either. I swear I've signed it more times than I can count. I will ask Vanilla again about why the document -- once we've accepted/agreed to its contents -- would show up again.

Not to hijack the thread however, once you're done... I can't login my other account to make a ticket it just redirects to login after I attempt to login to make a ticket or even see current tickets.

Did your other account have a name change? If so, only the CS Team can assist you with logging into the Support site. You will have to use the anonymous option to contact them.

Good luck.

Archived