My Revenant Build

Cheshire Rabbid.7430

I'm choosing a soldier class and I chose the Revenant as this one seem the most interested out of the three and might be fun. I decided to go for spec is the Renegade one as it increased me the most. With that, I started to build around it with choosing Invocation and Devastation as there seem to focus on getting fury and ferocity that support Renegade. I also seem to have trouble chess form the first Collom of Renegade as all three seem helpful. for Legendary stance, I want with Renegade of course and Assassin as it seems to work well with it but I don't really if Drawf or Deamon would just work as well with Renegade. For weapons, I want with the short bow and dual swords as there seem to allow me to move around to the back and side as it seems what Renegade need me to do to get max damage. I also made them assassins type. For Sigil, I want with Cruelty and Intelligence as there seem to him with the critical chances. For armor, I put Rampage as it seems that the weapons and skills I use seem to also use condition damages. I choose the Thief runs as it does increase the whole side and back damages the Renegade give you. and finally, I go with captain for Accessories. That what I came up with. Tell me what you think of it and any tips on how to play as Revenant. I know it seems wired to plane this out without having a Revenant but I like to plane things out before starting something.gw2skills.net/editor/?vlMQNAsclnXMvNSum7JRZzVlst5rSY3cWJ4beskFNlitMWj2odBCgI4/HLykE-jxBHAB6s/geKBHS5nzPpAAOlCAq+jb6bAA-e

I think ... (depending on which game mode and the purpose of you build) that you should choose between power damage or condition damage first.

Then comes the weapon choice:

• PowerDual Sword + StaffSword/AXE + hammer

• COnditionShortbow + Mace/axe

Then trait line

• PowerDevastation + invocation works best

• COnditionFirst.... corruption mandatoryTHen you can pick either devastation (for team ferocity buff) or invocation (if you want better energy management)

That would be way more effective i think if you do this first :) then just try some different trait combination.

Archived