Stomp or get stomped... fix WvW

LordMadman.5812

i have a hard time understanding what you want to tell us with that picture. but stomps are not used often enough in WvW and i would love to see some WvW stomps that you can earn in WvW just like you can earn some in spvp maybe with some funny achievements like stomp X amount people in WvW without dying.

It's not balanced or fun. If you don't have numbers they just run around and wreck you which is a cascading avalanche of people not doing that mode and going to do something else. This has been a staple issue in WVW from it's start and they don't fix it because they make transaction money from people server jumping.

I want to do WVW but can not on my server from low numbers.

Ironically it looks like the OP is from BG and BG is blue this week and HoD beyond over-stacked. It certainly isn't SoS complaining and it's BG's T3 tower under attack, likely by HoD. In which case I say "Do you even realize OP how long people have had to put up with BG's stacking and over-whelming numbers"?

On a side note though, yes I 100% agree with you, it's not balanced, not by a long-shot, and why Anet allows such stacking is beyond me. People claim they make money off gems (which they may do, but it depends whether players are converting gold or not), but I'm sure the over-stacking is causing players to walk which means less money for Anet.

@LordMadman.5812 said:Constantly losing to HOD the past few months, and no one on. No commanders on until the weekend. When is this Alliance WVW going to happen?Hyperbole much? It's been three weeks... not months. Relinks will happen before it gets a chance to be months. Then Blackgate can go back to being the one with overwhelming numbers... unless another bandwagon happens.

@DeadlySynz.3471 said:On a side note though, yes I 100% agree with you, it's not balanced, not by a long-shot, and why Anet allows such stacking is beyond me.

The stacking is more in spite of Anet than because of them. They've made repeated attempts to balance out the population, but people keep weaseling around their restrictions. Short of forbidding server transfers altogether, there's not a lot they can do to stop people from joining a server that's not full.

@"davedaverson.3751" said:Fake news. Very likely someone from HoD posting to stir up their own kitten "Oh poor BG, get what you deserve overstacking for years". It appears most BG whine threads are started by these little boys.

the orange dots at langor are displaying an enemy of blackgate's. he is blackgate.

@Dinas Dragonbane.2978 said:

That's like every server playing against BG for like the past year..Year, or three years?

More like two, but yeah, it's been fun actually having people to fight that want to (for the most part) be there.

Wonder if the OP is actually on BG though. We don't get new players as we haven't been open for some time, so those that actually are on the server get it. (Well not all of them)

@Justine.6351 said:

@"davedaverson.3751" said:Fake news. Very likely someone from HoD posting to stir up their own kitten "Oh poor BG, get what you deserve overstacking for years". It appears most BG whine threads are started by these little boys.

the orange dots at langor are displaying an enemy of blackgate's. he is blackgate.

Good point. The enemy teams are cropped out though..

I think he is being genuine, he posted this in the "Where are the commanders" thread at around the same time he started this thread -- "I have rejoined this game 2 months ago and I don't see guilds running WVW on blackgate. It's a random commander and then pugs follow, but I only see commanders on the weekends. WVW has been like this since it was in the game though... stomp or get stomped."

He probably just plays at a slow time for BG, and maybe doesn't know how to find a tag on a different map.

Archived