Pavilian Pursuer achievement — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Pavilian Pursuer achievement

So long story short...can't afford to get the new expansion atm...but I'd like to complete achievement...is it possible to do witht he raptor from the trainer?

Comments

• Glider.5792Glider.5792 Member ✭✭✭

It should be easily possible with the raptor from the trainer. Just try it out!
    Join the race when you see everyone else doing it, so you wont agro all the enemies.

What is my signature?

• Kovac.4372Kovac.4372 Member ✭✭

It took me some 5 times, you have to get through the race without getting down and without making mistakes.

Of all the festival races I hate this one the most ... you basically need a perfect run to get the achievement under 2 minutes. But I did it without having mounts, just renting the raptor.

• @Kovac.4372 thanks, exactly the answer I was lookin for...although I don't like it...but it is what is...ugh...2 minutes on that is brutal, tried like twice so far but kept gettin inside the 2 minute mark....aight...time to try this another 20 mroe times

• Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭

What are you talking about? It's the most fun of the three festival races! <3

Of course, doing it without being able to use a mount's special ability, I can imagine it's a pain in the behind.

Good luck! :)

"What good is battle prowess when you are too dead to make use of it?" - Draco Ud Verik (Human Ranger) | Guild: Order of the Ebon [Hand]
    . My GW2 content charts: (1) LWS 4, (2) PoF , (3) Personal story (pre-Claw Island/Orr) , (4) LWS 2 , (5) HoT, (6) Orr campaign , (7) LWS 3

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.