Game crash during loading screens — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Game crash during loading screens

Rachma.2059Rachma.2059 Member ✭✭
edited August 10, 2018 in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Hello.
First from Divinity's Reach to the Silverwastes, at the loading screen the game crashed thrice, one guildie suggested windowed full screen, didn't helped, then it fixed Don't know how; and second, right now I've entered pvp not from the lobby but by queue and the game crash after some sec while loading the pvp map… got the message on the pic.
Any help would be great, thanks! xDaka9.jpg

Comments

• Pvp still doesn't works, and it start to kitten me off….

• Great, now that I've tried twice pvp and didn't worked, I got the "Dishonor" debuff…FeelsBadMan

• I'm actualy on my laptop rn and in a different place, still don't works... Is it the game who crash then, right?

• You might try a VPN to utilize a different connection to the servers.
    If you continue to have issue, you can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below.

Good luck.

• I've followed the steps for Repair Client, now it works, thanks lord ! (Problem solved)

• Nope, still logging out/crashing, gonna send a ticket...

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.