QoL change

Bast.7253

This has probably been mentioned before but would it be possible to get an equip second slot option for accessories and rings similar to equip in offhand for weapon? I know it’s not that big of a deal but it would make a pretty big difference for multi-build multi-armor characters and switching out stuff in the bank. Makes it faster and a little less of a chance of forgetting a piece of equipment.

short answer is nope. slightly longer answer, "we've been asking for this since forever; and the Devs responded with its a systemic problem that requires changes to the whole equipment slot setup, and not just the UI."

But what most of us do is simply dedicate an Invisible Bag to holding spare gear, and easily swap it when out of combat. 15 slot bag recommend, as its the perfect amount to hold 6 armor, 6 trinkets, and 3 weapons; and you can buy them off the TP for pretty cheap.

@"starlinvf.1358" said:short answer is nope. slightly longer answer, "we've been asking for this since forever; and the Devs responded with its a systemic problem that requires changes to the whole equipment slot setup, and not just the UI."

But what most of us do is simply dedicate an Invisible Bag to holding spare gear, and easily swap it when out of combat. 15 slot bag recommend, as its the perfect amount to hold 6 armor, 6 trinkets, and 3 weapons; and you can buy them off the TP for pretty cheap.

What I would do is apply rings, accessories that contain a more character generic bonus system and apply the class\role needs bonus system to my weapons that would be able to be swapped. Its just a work around and I do understand what you are stating\end goal looking for; sadly per "Starlinv.1358" it does not look like this is going to be possible unless the developers find an low impact\code method to implement this in the future.

Archived