About Crafted Items

@Steve The Cynic.3217 said:

@Danikat.8537 said:As far as I know there are no crafted items which are soulbound on creation.

I believe you're right in GW2, but it isn't universally true. Depending on how you learned the recipe, some extremely ordinary items in Allods Online were their equivalent of soulbound.

Do you have any examples in GW2 that are soul bound on creation?

This isn't allods online so it doesn't matter what is happening in that game.

@jbrother.1340 said:

@"Danikat.8537" said:As far as I know there are no crafted items which are soulbound on creation.

I believe you're right in GW2, but it isn't universally true. Depending on how you learned the recipe, some extremely ordinary items in Allods Online were their equivalent of soulbound.

No, I said "universally" to mean "across all MMORPGs", meaning "don't count on it being true in some other game that you try out". I know of no "soulbound on acquire" crafted items in GW2. ("Soulbound on create" doesn't exist.)

@Steve The Cynic.3217 said:

@"Danikat.8537" said:As far as I know there are no crafted items which are soulbound on creation.

No, I said "universally" to mean "across all MMORPGs", meaning "don't count on it being true in some other game that you try out". I know of no "soulbound on acquire" crafted items in GW2. ("Soulbound on create" doesn't exist.)

okey dokey...

I searched around and I could not find any listed either.

Archived