Phalanx Spellbreaker Build | Im fast as fuk boi build

Shafi.8952

Looking swag with that shirt, bro.

I use almost the same build when I play around in PvE:

I take Signet Mastery over Opportunist because that stacking Ferocity bonus is pretty damn sweet, and despite not being a Condi spec I take Furious because of it's Adrenaline build-up. You don't really need Dual-Wielding when you use Sun and Moon because, from what I've heard, the attack speed bonus from Quickness overrides that from Dual-Wielding.

Also, not taking the trait in Spellbreaker that increased crit damage against boonless foes? That's a huge boon in PvE.

@Oglaf.1074 said:Looking swag with that shirt, bro.

I use almost the same build when I play around in PvE:

I take Signet Mastery over Opportunist because that stacking Ferocity bonus is pretty kitten sweet, and despite not being a Condi spec I take Furious because of it's Adrenaline build-up. You don't really need Dual-Wielding when you use Sun and Moon because, from what I've heard, the attack speed bonus from Quickness overrides that from Dual-Wielding.

Also, not taking the trait in Spellbreaker that increased crit damage against boonless foes? That's a huge boon in PvE.

Duel-wielding is one of those traits that once you go into, you can't get out of. The default animations feel way to slow without duel-wielding and I NEED to go fast. When I first got into spellbreaker and pressed 1 to check the animation, I was really disappointed by how slow it was. Forget every other trait interactions, duel-wielding by itself fixes everything wrong with the basic spellbreaker.

Signet mastery - OpportunistFurious - Duel wieldingPurestrike - No escape

Lets break it down:20% Increase in Crit DPS after poping 3 signets.6.6% Increase in Crit DPS when attacking enemy below half health+10 flat bonus to condition damage per crit. (Max +250 condition damage)1 Adreneline per Crit14% Increase in Crit DPS when attacking boonless foevs.20% Increase in Crit Chance+180 flat bonus to condition damage5 Adreneline per disable20% Increase in base attack speed

You version of the build relies on already having good crit chance. My version improves the basic damage. In PvE, there is a lot of boss fights and even champions that you can't stun/daze. You don't get the quickness without interrupt but you can still have 20% attack speed in those situations with duel wielding. You don't get 50% crit chance without disable but you still have 20% crit chance increase from the constant fury upkeep. I would love to have purestrike but I need no escape to make opportunist work.

The traits you suggested is much better than what I have, if you invest in critical chance in gear or food, etc.

@xXMapcoXx.9614 said:You do realize that people still play ps warrior?

Really? Don't run into one often. But I'm just a casual.

@IrishPotato.6327 said:Is this for solo or group content? Gear stats aside PS doesn't give you might...

Both. I know PS does nothing for you. PS gives everyone else around you might.You play an MMO, you are bound to run into other people even if you don't party up with them & ignore them.Even if you are solo instancing dungeons or personal story, PS gives might to the NPCs.

If you want a more selfish build, Take the discipline trait line and go for burst mastery or heightened focus.

Personally, I'd never solo without Discipline simply due to Warrior's Sprint.

Especially in open world PvE.

I mean we have mounts now and all but... old habits die hard. Plus, Burst Mastery is really hand for Spellbreaker since it allows you to save on the Adrenaline for more Bursts/Counters. Feels more fluid that way.

@Oglaf.1074 said:Personally, I'd never solo without Discipline simply due to Warrior's Sprint.

Especially in open world PvE.

I mean we have mounts now and all but... old habits die hard. Plus, Burst Mastery is really hand for Spellbreaker since it allows you to save on the Adrenaline for more Bursts/Counters. Feels more fluid that way.

I feel the same way about duel wielding as you do about Warrior's Sprint. They make the warrior feel smooth as kitten gril.

Funny I was thinking of a dual-wield PS build and here we go... however gear wise seems more for WvW than PvE; but that's easily changed if u want to be too defensive cool; I personally would add some zerk/mara gear. But I like this direction. I used to be about Warrior's Sprint but dual wield is fun and fast! I forgot it was in Arms lol; I admit I was an old school Power PS before the big nerfs. This wont be like the ole days but nice to try.

Archived