Guild wars 2 on a toshiba laptop

Telwyn.1630

toshiba, asus, panasonic, samsung, apple... it doesnt matterwhat matters is your notebook's specifications and for that im still waiting you write down your Processor, Graphic Card, CPU, RAM memory, Windows version and HD Space before telling if it works or not

Also you can check Guild Wars 2 Minimum Requeriments on the website and compare with your notebook to see if it can handle it

Toshiba is kind of general.

If you're using windows 7.Click the windows symbol > click "Computer" > Click "System properties", it'll be towards the top.

Nowon this screen, tell us the following;

Ram:Processor:

And to find out what graphic card you have.Click the windows symbol > in the search box, type "Device Manager" > opem device manager > Look for display adapter. Double left click it.

It well say Intel something or AMD something or Nvidia something.

@KeoLegend.5132 said:toshiba, asus, panasonic, samsung, apple... it doesnt matterwhat matters is your notebook's specifications and for that im still waiting you write down your Processor, Graphic Card, CPU, RAM memory, Windows version and HD Space before telling if it works or not

Also you can check Guild Wars 2 Minimum Requeriments on the website and compare with your notebook to see if it can handle i> @"Taygus.4571" said:Toshiba is kind of general.

If you're using windows 7.Click the windows symbol > click "Computer" > Click "System properties", it'll be towards the top.

And to find out what graphic card you have.Click the windows symbol > in the search box, type "Device Manager" > opem device manager > Look for display adapter. Double left click it.

I check that that and let you know I be bring it up as I can then and let type it in.

@KeoLegend.5132 said:toshiba, asus, panasonic, samsung, apple... it doesnt matterwhat matters is your notebook's specifications and for that im still waiting you write down your Processor, Graphic Card, CPU, RAM memory, Windows version and HD Space before telling if it works or not

Also you can check Guild Wars 2 Minimum Requeriments on the website and compare with your notebook to see if it can handle it

Well my dad is having it down load and so I hope it works.

@"Taygus.4571" said:Toshiba is kind of general.

Guild wars 2 is able to run but but sadly as my dad said the graphics were not high enough therefore building are invisible but I can log into guild wars and still get the daily and if I want do some pvp but I be getting a laptop from this site https://tekadvisor.ca/laptops/which/run/gw2 so I can run guild wars 2 at least.

@"KeoLegend.5132" said:toshiba, asus, panasonic, samsung, apple... it doesnt matterwhat matters is your notebook's specifications and for that im still waiting you write down your Processor, Graphic Card, CPU, RAM memory, Windows version and HD Space before telling if it works or not

Guild wars 2 downloaded but the graphics are not high enough to show the buildings but I plan to get a better laptop from this sit https://tekadvisor.ca/laptops/which/run/gw2 by the end of two months so I can at least play guild wars 2.

Archived