Game unplayable after last update

Keep getting the same serious error message and the game crashes. Been happening for days now, and the average time I can actually do anything before a crash is less than three minutes. So I'd say I'm fairly justified in saying the game is LITERALLY unplayable.

--> Crash <--Exception: c0000005
Memory at address 00000000`00000000 could not be readApp: Gw2-64.exePid: 1248Cmdline:BaseAddr: 00007FF6881E0000ProgramId: 101Build: 91694When: 2018-08-12T04:19:51Z 2018-08-12T00:19:51-04:00Uptime: 0 days 0:01:31Flags: 0

@Arkham Creed.7358 said:No response to my support ticket and game is still unplayable.

Their response time is like 2-3 weeks.

c0000005 is a generic crash that could potentially be caused by anything the game is interacting with. The crash log contains a DLL list of everything that's hooked in - look for anything non-standard and try stopping whatever it is. As a blanket start, you can use msconfig to disable all non-Microsoft startup programs and services.

@Healix.5819 said:

@Arkham Creed.7358 said:No response to my support ticket and game is still unplayable.

Their response time is like 2-3 weeks.

c0000005 is a generic crash that could potentially be caused by anything the game is interacting with. The crash log contains a DLL list of everything that's hooked in - look for anything non-standard and try stopping whatever it is. As a blanket start, you can use msconfig to disable all non-Microsoft startup programs and services.

Any chance reinstalling the game might help?

Update: Played the game a little bit longer than recently, then opted to go back to the screen-shot project I've been trying to work on. Worked for a bit, until I got to a certain thing and realized it had been crashing every time I do this thing; preview the storm dagger skin. Every time I am in the wardrobe preview and create a costume that uses the storm dagger, the game crashes.

Archived