requesting overhead specialization logo in fractals/raids/dungeons (:P)

lets say, we need heals in pug fractal t4. we have to look for druid among all the spellcasting mess or we gotta remember his name(which is kinda messy and hard). if we have overhead class logo, we can disable names and use them. It also give info about tactical info team stacking and positioning. Comeon we dont need to see peoples names in those contents. Trust me these little things will make combat way fun.

To be fair, three fractals change the appearance of everyone to rather generic charr, asura, or human forms. It's not always easy to figure out who is who.

However, if I'm doing my job as DPS, the healer finds me. If I'm doing my job as healer, I'm at the selected target (usually the boss), healing & buffing the group, not running around chasing someone who is running around.

@Tzarakiel.7490 said:The LFG does not show elite spec and the party menu only show the specialization of party members in the same instance.

But the OP is talking about finding a healer during a fight, not when forming a group (when you can just ask). If you're not in the same instance then an overhead marker is useless because you won't see the person at all, and there's absolutely no way they can heal you anyway.

@Danikat.8537 said:

@Tzarakiel.7490 said:The LFG does not show elite spec and the party menu only show the specialization of party members in the same instance.

But the OP is talking about finding a healer during a fight, not when forming a group (when you can just ask). If you're not in the same instance then an overhead marker is useless because you won't see the person at all, and there's absolutely no way they can heal you anyway.

Misunderstood the subject it seems. English is unfortunately not my first language.

Archived