LEGENDARIES :D

Am I the only one who just wants every legendary in this game, I want bifrost the most right now though, I sold all my mats hoping that I would get a decent amount of gold to buy it but then I only got 300g then I spent it on black lion keys to only get storm dagger skin and I don't even use dagger

Guys my friend got the chak infusion drop from the zephire boxes and now this dude got like 5 or more legendaries, and I just want Bifrost ;-;I spend so much time on this game, why cant I get what want sometimes, ive been doing stuff like treasure mushroom to get that invisible slippers drop so I could sell it and ive been opening those dang boxes too, It's like the fkn game is playing ME

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@necromaniac.7629 said:Am I the only one who just wants every legendary in this game, I want bifrost the most right now though, I sold all my mats hoping that I would get a decent amount of gold to buy it but then I only got 300g then I spent it on black lion keys to only get storm dagger skin and I don't even use dagger

You will never even come close to getting every legendary in the game if you spend all your gold on BLKs. In fact you will never even have a chance. ;)

@JustTrogdor.7892 said:

@necromaniac.7629 said:Am I the only one who just wants every legendary in this game, I want bifrost the most right now though, I sold all my mats hoping that I would get a decent amount of gold to buy it
but then I only got 300g then I spent it on black lion keys
to only get storm dagger skin and I don't even use dagger

You will never even come close to getting every legendary in the game if you spend all your gold on BLKs. In fact you will never even have a chance. ;)

what is BLKs

@necromaniac.7629 said:

@necromaniac.7629 said:Am I the only one who just wants every legendary in this game, I want bifrost the most right now though, I sold all my mats hoping that I would get a decent amount of gold to buy it

what is BLKs

BlackLionKeys

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

what is BLKs

BlackLionKeys

It was just a one time thing, I don't normaly do that, i was just kinda hoping I could get a rare drop that could sell for a lot on tp, then I would just sell it and buy Bifrost :bleep_bloop:

@necromaniac.7629 said:

what is BLKs

BlackLionKeys

It was just a one time thing, I don't normaly do that, i was just kinda hoping I could get a rare drop that could sell for a lot on tp, then I would just sell it and buy Bifrost :bleep_bloop:

Oh I hear you. But those gems into gold would get you closer to the Legend.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

what is BLKs

BlackLionKeys

Oh I hear you. But those gems into gold would get you closer to the Legend.

true true, now i'm regretting gambling away my gold :disappointed:

@necromaniac.7629 said:

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:Making a legendary is pretty casual when you don't think about it until you get a full stack of all T6 mats.

what you mean 'until you get a full stack of all T6 mats.'

If you just collect the mats as you go without bothering to worry about the legendary when you get to the actual crafting it, its alot easier. Its what i do.

Basically it's a LOT cheaper to buy the precursor and make Bifrost than it is to buy Bifrost or make everything from scratch. Something I keep telling myself. But I keep doing the collections anyway. Finished 3, working on Aurora and Chuka/Champawat currently.

@Dante.1763 said:

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:Making a legendary is pretty casual when you don't think about it until you get a full stack of all T6 mats.

what you mean 'until you get a full stack of all T6 mats.'

If you just collect the mats as you go without bothering to worry about the legendary when you get to the actual crafting it, its alot easier. Its what i do.

ohh ok

I am pretty sure that you're not the only one ;)But be warned that each legendary (apart from the underwater ones) costs thousands of gold to buy and also quite some coin to even craft.The best course of action is imho as @Dante.1763 described: Just gather materials as you play the game, level toons etc and eventually, you'll come up with enough mats to craft a legendary. For me, it turned out to work that I start crafting a legendary once I got all the T6 trophies for the gift of might & magic (and of course the mystical clovers).

As someone that invests in legendaries frequently, i can give you some "thumb rules" which will help you out doing w/e you want to do. For starters... definitely keep your mats. I know that sounds tedious, but it will safe you time/effort/gold on the long run. I also would recommend to sell your first two legendaries. This will give you enough gold resource to invest on forward. You see, the first generation of legendaries are worth roughly 1k in spending. Even less if you already have the materials to craft it. If you keep that as an minimum margin of the amount of gold, you will always have enough resources to invest and sell in legendaries in case you need more gold. Given you get two GoE when you complete mapping, i follow this formula: first sell one, and then keep the second. That is if you desire to keep one ofc. Again this way you will have enough gold to invest in another one instead of starting from scratch and grind everything out again. I suppose you could call it a Quality of Live thing. or some sort.

Dude every Legendary? Well you have to go for t1 and t2 legendaries then. And since you can buy T1 from the AH you have a good chance getting all of them if you convert Gems into gold for a ton of Real Money.

But the second tier... just let me say: Only with inhuman patience you will be able to achieve it. So no.

For all the Gen 2 legendaries, you will need a LOT of alts to complete the HoT maps and get the Gift of Maguuma. I'm not sure that tactic is possible with PoF legendaries, I bought one of those gifts of the desert and it told me I could only buy one per account.

I don't want ALL of them, but have a few partly completed, always wondering which to work on next. Already have Astralaria and HOPE completed, and the first collection done or started for about 5 or 6 more. Argh.

Chuka for my soulbeast. Aurora also since I swap to healie druid. Thank heavens aurora is almost done now. Just need clovers and I'm too cheap to gamble for them since t6 mats aren't really worth it these days. Long way to go for chuka though. Only have 6 amalg after Astralaria.

Archived