Labyrinthine Cliffs unplayable

Anyone else have this issue? My pc isn't the best, i have to run everything as low as it goes, even then im never abouve 29 fps. But in the Labyrinthine Cliffs i can't get above 10 fps, lower most times. No matter if it's on treasure hunt or not. I can barely navigate this map when it runs so poorly. Never been this bad, even istan farm is better than this.I really looked forward to play this festival again but half of it I can't

My computer has performance issues when I'm around the docks area, due to all the fog there, but I seem to be faring better than you since 15fps is usually the lowest I get there. Luckily, I don't need to go to that part of the map often. When I do need to go there (for Treasure Hunt), I turn my settings as low as possible (Best Performance) to make sure I can at least move around semi-normally. If I don't remember to do that, then I'm getting about 5-10 FPS due to the extra load from all the mounts.

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:My computer has performance issues when I'm around the docks area, due to all the fog there, but I seem to be faring better than you since 15fps is usually the lowest I get there. Luckily, I don't need to go to that part of the map often. When I do need to go there (for Treasure Hunt), I turn my settings as low as possible (Best Performance) to make sure I can at least move around semi-normally. If I don't remember to do that, then I'm getting about 5-10 FPS due to the extra load from all the mounts.

It seems to be environmental effects that kill performance to me. I wonder if the shaders are just badly optimized? Fog, embers, stuff floating in the air... all drop framerates big time.

While I can run around with okay-ish fps (18-30 with the lowest of the low settings, I can deal with that) it's a for sure crash for me when the skimmer race and treasure hunt starts, no matter what. I can run all other maps and metas on higher graphics (for example: the istan metas!) but how dare I want to participate in a skimmer race. :c

It's mostly fine, except for the beginning of the treasure hunt absolutely kills my framerate around the dock area. I usually get the few on top of the boat and go get those out west over the water for the 1st phase. 2nd and 3rd phases are fine in the same area. My computer is only a few months old with a newer video card so I rarely get framerate drops like this one. Thankfully it is pretty specific to the event.

Archived