QOL Feature Auto assemble guild siege

Mira.4906

As a small guild we like to use guild siege due to supply constraints. I think it would be a nice feature to add in the guild halls a feature to construct all blueprints in storage so we don't have to sit there and que 10 at a time. If we build 250 guild catapults it takes a little over 2 hours of waiting. I'm not asking for the time requirements to be removed but say we run for 2-3hrs when we stop we put 100 catapults in the assembly over night come back tomorrow and are able to run again. Anyone else have any thoughts on this feature or other ideas to improve it?

Or let us use those resonating slivers or whatever to boost production slots/speed. Need to recycle those into the system. Preferably more production slots with those blue beans that are worthless. So we can just mass queue over. Don't want it permanent so we can actually have a use for them. We go through 250+ guild siege per week and it's pain in the butt to sit there and queue 10 at a time.

I buy my siege simply due to the assembly line set up....

My PC ain't the best so it takes a good minute or so before the display window opens, then I lag trying to put stuff into the assembly line... Easier to buy the siege in stacks of 250, done and dusted in a minute flat.

I wish it worked the same as camp upgrades and tactics, just build them and BAM, they're there, ready to use.Save the assembly line for guild decorations n such.

@sephiroth.4217 said:I buy my siege simply due to the assembly line set up....

My PC ain't the best so it takes a good minute or so before the display window opens, then I lag trying to put stuff into the assembly line... Easier to buy the siege in stacks of 250, done and dusted in a minute flat.

I wish it worked the same as camp upgrades and tactics, just build them and BAM, they're there, ready to use.Save the assembly line for guild decorations n such.

Well the nice thing though about building your own siege is that you can have it sit in the guild storage panel (not guild stash) that you can retrieve whenever you need it and however many you need, I just wish you could put them back in. So no need to carry siege around, and if you hand commanding over to someone else for a bit you don't need to send them the siege, they also just go to the guild panel as they're coming up to whatever objective they're working on and pull out however much siege they're going to need.

Archived