Casual player LFG: NA/EST/DH Preferably smaller guild

alkary.8129

Hello, I’m a new player that’s been leveling solo for a little while now (Only 1 character at level 31). I’m looking for a friendly and casual guild that wants to have fun, preferably newer and/or small just to have (hopefully) more personal interactions. I don’t generally care about meta stuff, but I’m not against it.

I do try and be as active as possible, but I do have other hobbies/responsibilities so I can’t always be on. Random facts about me, if you care:

22 years old, big sports fan (basketball especially), GW2 is my first mmo, I have both expansions, pretty friendly and easy going. Discord and the like should not be a problem.

Let me know if you think I’d be a good fit! Thank you guys!

Ex Nihilus [EXN] may be a good fit for you. We are a small (roughly 30 members total atm) active/social/casual PvE guild that understands RL comes first and we have members from various timezones (including one member from the UK) so, while we don't necessarily have people on 24/7, we do generally have at least one or two people on most of the time.

I'll be on later this evening (I'm CST), probably around 7pm your time, and will happily answer any questions you may have.

Archived