Krait Obelisk Shard-- Get it soon! A free hero point for your home instance

juhani.5361

Don't know if anyone else noticed this item at the Festival Rewards vendors, but it gives your home instance a free hero point. It's 400 tokens at the vendor, right next to the two home instance nodes for quartz and sprockets (also 400 tokens apiece). It's great for any alts you might roll.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Krait_Obelisk_Shard_(hero_challenge)

But you may aswell save yourself 25 Laurels and 15 Gold by using Tokens instead, the point of the post.

I immediately bought it for tokens, because it's also a place of power in your home instance to Charge Quartz Crystals.Edit: iirc Sonder the Seller does sell it year round for 400 Festival tokens, but obviously, this is the first time since 2014 we could obtain them again.

I remember when it first came out back it 2013. That was before hero points. Back then, we had skill and trait points. I know that some people liked that system better, but I think that this one is far superior and much easier to understand and build craft for. Um. What were we talking about again? Oh, right. The obelisk shard. Great item. Get if you can.

Archived