Elixir U toss

andy.7813

Are they planning to bring back elixir U toss functionality back to what it was , or this new garbage version is here to stay? Before the nerf this skill had good cd, duration and sweet utility, now is just random toss with almost 0 gameplay impact.

@andy.7813 said:Are they planning to bring back elixir U toss functionality back to what it was , or this new garbage version is here to stay? Before the nerf this skill had good cd, duration and sweet utility, now is just random toss with almost 0 gameplay impact.

I dunno, I kinda like it. Im pretty selfish with its use though. I usually toss it on myself right before entering PF. Anyone around me I stun break is just a bonus.

The aoe quickness is SCIENTIFICALLY HOOFING! but yeas, I do miss the reflect wall. I was always dissapointed when the smoke wall dropped though, hehe. Swings and roundabouts. I use pistol shield mostly though soo at least I still have a reflect :)

The stunbreak function on toss is pure dog egg however. If you ever get it to stun break a ally, it will be through dumb luck :/ I'd rather it dropped a stack of stability instead.

For me, as a pvp/wvw roamer, the smoke wall was the top!

Blind enemies + access to stealth!

Reflect wall can't play on the same tier, dont missundertood me, Reflect wall is a great skill with the extra damage, cleanse and light aura.... but on the game modes that I play, blind and stealth is stronger.

I MISS MY WALLs 8(

It's because PvErs only care about their DPS and quickness / alacrity... just look at the holosmith spec.

Before it was changed, this would help neutralize rangers , pistol/rifle users, and other such threats for a few seconds. The word "random" really wasn't accurate as both possibilities destroyed projectiles.

For heal/boon-engi, that quickness is actually huge advantage as on top of other boons, it helps with quickness uptimes on bosses where chrono has problems keeping it up. Or you can do about 30% quickness for ranged DPS squad at Deimos while tanking to complete quickness uptime on them (as well as good bit of might and lots of heals). Kitty would dare say that it's even better than what many chronos can offer when tanking (unless tankchrono is good enough with timing to tank without well of precog, like Kitty).Combined with the sheer healing power heal-engi has and possible other utilities, heal-engi is also on par or perhaps even above heal-FB on bosses where both subs have chrono, 2nd healer is useful and druid is good enough to cover decent portion of might. Even better if max. 2-3 DPSers are power so druid can provide spotter for them and condis get like <1% DPS nerf from having something else than druid as a healer (or even boost if taking firearms for PPD instead of tools).

• 2 weeks later...

Testing it for some time now i have to say it again : new elixir U toss is garbage vs old one. Thank you anet balance team . I wish that someone in anet balance team would finally lvl up and move on from Kessex hills map to see how the game looks like at higher lvls :/

Archived