PVP build please critique and make suggestions

Devilman.1532

@"Devilman.1532" said:yeah i played with staff for along time am trying to do something different. GS performed well in this sort of build in the past. Idk I just am tired of playing the same cookie cutter stuff everyone does.

Most things today are cookie-cutter for a reason.Play anything off-meta and be ready for being hilariously weak in comparison to what's out there, at least until the next "balance" patch.

• Why Deceptive Evasion over the other two options? This would make sense if you took Infinite Horizon.

• I think Wizard/Celestial would work better. If you wanna even go extreme you could try Destroyer or Griever amulet.

• Staff would otherwise be the superior choice to GS since the condi stacking on Staff is superior and it synergizes much better.

• Illu. Ambush is pretty good but having Blink is really good imo. Then again you are running Axe so you might not need the escape tool.

• Without mainhand sword you will be very slow... and in a fight you have low kiting skills available. You don't even have Phase Retreat from Staff. Once you burn through your skills you're toast.

As others have echoed, meta builds are that way for a reason--they're designed to be flexible/effective as possible.

@DeceiverX.8361 said:

@"Devilman.1532" said:yeah i played with staff for along time am trying to do something different. GS performed well in this sort of build in the past. Idk I just am tired of playing the same cookie cutter stuff everyone does.

Most things today are cookie-cutter for a reason.Play anything off-meta and be ready for being hilariously weak in comparison to what's out there, at least until the next "balance" patch.

I cant really disagree with you there I'm just looking for a way to manipulate the class at least somewhat unique.

@DeceiverX.8361 said:

The problem I think, he's having with it, is that it's not fun.

He wants something different and exciting for a breath of fresh air.

Archived