Cannot buy gems or make a support ticket

I tried to buy gems using paypal (and tried CC as well) and keep getting an error message that just tells me to try again (I think that's what it says, the message disappears too quickly so I can't read the whole thing).

So I cannot buy gems due to unknown error. I attempted to make a support ticket @ https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/requests/new but it will not allow me to make a ticket. I fill out all forms and submit, and it just kicks me back to the submit screen. I am logged in and it shows that I have NO tickets.

So I cannot buy gems or seek help. Can someone give me info or tip on how to contact support?

EDIT: Support tickets seem to be working now. Was able to make another and it went through this time. Still unable to buy gems though.

• ArenaNet Staff

@OhOkYea.5431 said:I tried to buy gems using paypal (and tried CC as well) and keep getting an error message that just tells me to try again (I think that's what it says, the message disappears too quickly so I can't read the whole thing).

So I cannot buy gems due to unknown error. I attempted to make a support ticket @ https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/requests/new but it will not allow me to make a ticket. I fill out all forms and submit, and it just kicks me back to the submit screen. I am logged in and it shows that I have NO tickets.

So I cannot buy gems or seek help. Can someone give me info or tip on how to contact support?

EDIT: Support tickets seem to be working now. Was able to make another and it went through this time. Still unable to buy gems though.

Sorry for your troubles. Did you use "Payment" or "Purchase Problem" as the reason for your ticket? That helps ensure it is handled as quickly as possible, since the resolving team would be the one picking up that ticket.

Archived