LFG NA GoM PvE, casual, friendly

BastCreature.9821

I don't care about numbers, or hardcore competition, I just want to relax and enjoy the game with fun people. No drama, mature. World completion, events, advice. I have little to no interest in WvW, PvP, and dungeons and fractals, just because, I admit, I suck at jumping things and end up falling off the little triangles or whatever and die. Bunny excluded, she can jump FANTASTICALLY! I am usually on in evenings and nights. I've only been playing GW2 a few months, but MMO's for over 5 years.

Hey what's up! I seen you posted this a week ago but I thought I'd reach out to you and see if you were interested in joining us.I'm leader of VPX, primarily a WvW guild but we dabble in all activities. We spent most of the day yesterday helping new people who had just boosted to level 80 earn their 'hero points' so they could unlock elite specs from the expansions. We're planning to run more events like this and guild missions too, along with our usual Fractal and WvW raids. Plus the festival events for those sick skins because #fashionwars.

We're on Kaineng, so if you'd like to play WvW with us eventually, you may have to transfer (it is absolutely NOT REQUIRED but encouraged). However, many members that joined us recently have transfered and we've been having a blast! Even ones who did not have any interest in WvW. We also play NA primetime during the weekdays (EST/CST/PST) and loads on the weekends. We'd be happy to answer any questions you have and have plenty of information pinned in discord to help, such as guides and tips to help you get acclimated. And of course, we are there lol. Feel free to join up if you'd like, we'd love to have you! :)

https://discord.gg/ujzpgv6

Hey mate. Sounds like you'd fit our guild pretty well. I'm the guild leader of Wardens of Destiny, a casual, fun social guild. We don't do much WvW at all, and hardly any of us PvP. That said, we do a lot of open world, exploration, meta type stuff. Work on various open world stuff together, even story and achievements. Discord is not required, but I believe people on discord tend to get more out of the guild.

If you're interested hit me up either here or in game.

Archived