[BUG] Blocking Progress: Embers Bay Tarnished Coin(Ember Bay Master)

The Skrilla skritt Event is not spawning the ancient chest at the end, so far ive tried three times across 2 different map instances with no chest being spawned, at this point i think its bugged given thatA.) the last event i did had well over 20 players of which none got the chest.B.) no mobs spawn in the entire event, even when she digs under ground.

Id love to have the 4g ive put into this back because at this point it feels...scammish..

This still happens, and it's a side effect of these updates.

The event was changed to show the chest only for those who participated, but it was not changed to consider to give participation for opening skrilla's chests or killing other enemies in skrilla's way. It only gives participation if one kills wurms spawned by the event, but the event hasn't been spawning wurms very often since those updates.

Because of that, if the event does not spawn wurms, which has happen the last thousand times many of us have attempted this event, it will not grant participation. No participation, no end chest, no end chest, progress blocked.

There's only three ways to solve this:

• Grant participation by opening the chests.
  • Add guaranteed enemy spawns at all points of the path.
  • Undo the changes in those updates.

@"Khisanth.2948" said:Hmm usually killing anything that gives exp inside an event's circle should give credit. Alternatively ressing someone should also work. It might also be a more generalized "gaining exp inside event area".

I was getting "Gold" for credit, the chest wasnt spawning at the end which is what the issue is!

Archived