Eternal Bond bug? [ANSWERED]

skystorm.9280

Did some fractals last night and I think where I would have died Eternal Bond procced - but I dont have it traited. I definitely was in beastmode and upon taking some fatal damage my pet demerged and well i got my health back was still alive and I checked to make sure after the fight, sure enough I had Oppresive superiorty.Made me realize how useful it is and wish it was baseline for soulbeast but yea anyone else having that bug? I reported it just in case either way.

@Chrury.4627 said:

@InsaneQR.7412 said:Mistlock instability?

^This.Instability works more like an instant revive or something. So you're just getting the unmerge from being 'downed' without being knocked off your feet.

If you had both Instability and Eternal Bond, I wonder which would proc first...

I think mistlock is first but it oddly unmerges you with your pet ir stowes it witch is the only bug i know.

Loool yup! That’s probably what it was hahaha ? man I was really enjoying this Eternal Bond so I tinkered around and made a fantastic build for wvw wth eternal bond. I never die now it’s hilarious and I can actually 1v 3 no much easier now.

Makes me wish it was just baseline part of soulbeast since it’s such a neglected master trait.

Archived