Official end date of Festival tomorrow?

Caution: just because those vendors have been there for while doesn't mean they will stay there. They may get removed now that the content is in active development. It's just like the wintersday stuff: Buy what you want now; don't assume the festival vendor will get everything you want so you can buy later (he didn't and I can't T_T).

@Boogiepop Void.6473 said:Caution: just because those vendors have been there for while doesn't mean they will stay there. They may get removed now that the content is in active development. It's just like the wintersday stuff: Buy what you want now; don't assume the festival vendor will get everything you want so you can buy later (he didn't and I can't T_T).

Sounder is a legacy vendor NPC, and gets left around to pick up the slack of off-season tokens. He even has Halloween junk for sale, and thats been out of season for 10 months now. Theres also a Mordrem token vendor at the Priory waypoint, related to an event that only happened once, yet hes still there incase anyone comes back and has those tokens.

Sounder is there to let you spend stuff, but he doesn't have everything. For example you want get the wintersday bag from him. As for the other vendors, they are left because the content hasn't been touched. But now the Pavilion content has been touched, so the vendor could have been touched too. Those NPCs are from 2 of the oldest events and precede Sounder. Sooner or later they will get "cleaned up", just like the Halloween vendors did when Halloween was being updated.

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:It ended a few hours ago. Festivals typically end around 9am Pacific.

I was still doing gauntlet stuff until around 11 am Pacific. Did you notice what time it stopped?

Noon Pacific Time.

Thanks! I guess I real life picked a good time (for me) to stop :)

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:Its always sad that these end in the middle of the week and there aren't enough days to do a full completion of the 5 days completer.

This festival lasted 21 days, including Sa|Sun of 29-30 July, 3-4 Aug, 10-11 Aug, i.e. six weekend days.

21 days. 4 days short of the repeated 5 day achievement. 3 for me because I completed 1 before reset.

@"Boogiepop Void.6473" said:Sounder is there to let you spend stuff, but he doesn't have everything. For example you want get the wintersday bag from him. As for the other vendors, they are left because the content hasn't been touched. But now the Pavilion content has been touched, so the vendor could have been touched too. Those NPCs are from 2 of the oldest events and precede Sounder. Sooner or later they will get "cleaned up", just like the Halloween vendors did when Halloween was being updated.

Correct. He also does not have the old weapons with karka bonus damage that could be purchased with "Captain's Council Commendations" and Lionguard Lyns doesn't want them anymore, nor has there ever been any other NPC to accept them to my knowledge :(

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:Its always sad that these end in the middle of the week and there aren't enough days to do a full completion of the 5 days completer.

This festival lasted 21 days, including Sa|Sun of 29-30 July, 3-4 Aug, 10-11 Aug, i.e. six weekend days.

21 days. 4 days short of the repeated 5 day achievement. 3 for me because I completed 1 before reset.

It’s not meant to be done in a single year.

Archived