[Asia/SG or any region really] Returning player looking for a small and casual guild.

STYJ.4890

Hi there, as the title described, I'm a returning player (and a noob) from the guild wars series. Pre ordered GW2, played at launch for a few months. Left (cause it was so much different than compared to GW1), came back a yr later and left again (cause couldn't handle the 300 ping lol).Now I'm back (hopefully for good). Been having a lot of fun doing open world stuff, meeting new people, helping out with bounties but kinda feel like there's something missing somewhere. Eventually I thought that it might be because that I lack some friends lol.

Would love to try stuff like WvW, PvP, Raids etc. Just a little about myself. I'm a techie so I'm a nerd and I'm a guy so I can get a bit pervy. I browse EDMW every now and then and am a truly typical sinkie (you won't understand that if you're not from SG). That said, I'm open to guilds from any region, just wanted to let you guys know where I'm from so our play times may not coincide.

Are you on EU or NA?If you're on EU, check out Crimson Blooded Defenders (CBD)! We accept all people, and there's always a few people online, though most people seem to be UTC +2. I'm from SG myself, so our playing times might coincide.Here's the link to the guild post: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/47121/eu-cbd-is-recruiting-experience-returning-and-new-active-players-any-one-welcome

Unfortunately, I'm on NA. That said, I've found myself a nice and friendly guild already. Thanks though :)

@"ShadowDove.8329" said:Are you on EU or NA?If you're on EU, check out Crimson Blooded Defenders (CBD)! We accept all people, and there's always a few people online, though most people seem to be UTC +2. I'm from SG myself, so our playing times might coincide.Here's the link to the guild post: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/47121/eu-cbd-is-recruiting-experience-returning-and-new-active-players-any-one-welcome

Archived