[NA] [NSP] Spellbreaker Warr LF Active WvW Guild

Antherios.4517

Hey what's up!! I seen you posted this a few days ago so you may already have found a server. If not, here's my rant lol!

I'm leader of VPX, primarily a WvW guild but we dabble in all activities. We spent most of the day yesterday helping new people who had just boosted to level 80 earn their 'hero points' so they could unlock elite specs from the expansions. We're planning to run more events like this and guild missions too, along with our usual Fractal and WvW raids. Plus the festival events for those sick skins because #fashionwars.

We're on Kaineng, so if you'd like to play WvW with us eventually, you may have to transfer (it is absolutely NOT REQUIRED but encouraged). I realize you are on NSP so if transferring is a cost issue, we could probably work something out. Gold isn't really an obstacle for us. However, many members that joined us recently have transfered and we've been having a blast! We also play NA primetime during the weekdays (EST/CST/PST) and loads on the weekends. We'd be happy to answer any questions you have and have plenty of information pinned in discord to help, such as guides and tips to help you get acclimated. And of course, we are there lol. Feel free to join up if you'd like, we'd love to have you! :)

https://discord.gg/ujzpgv6

Archived