You just broke many stealth access skills of thief with the patch

@aleron.1438 said:only blinding powder, comboing leap/blast into smoke, shadow refuge, work. Stolen bundle tuft stealth doesn't most of the time, 5Malice stolen bundle most of the time doesn't give stealth.

How about stealth on steal from the Shadow Arts trait line? Does ranger stealth on longbow still work? Does trapper rune stealth still work?

@Sojourner.4621 said:

@aleron.1438 said:only blinding powder, comboing leap/blast into smoke, shadow refuge, work. Stolen bundle tuft stealth doesn't most of the time, 5Malice stolen bundle most of the time doesn't give stealth.

How about stealth on steal from the Shadow Arts trait line? Does ranger stealth on longbow still work? Does trapper rune stealth still work?

stealth on steal ( hidden thief ) works, both with DE and core/DD. mesmer stealth works , didnt try ranger yet.still need to check merciful ambush ( minor SA for rezzing)edit:merciful ambush doesnt work.

@MUDse.7623 said:

stealth on steal ( hidden thief ) works, both with DE and core/DD. mesmer stealth works , didnt try ranger yet.still need to check merciful ambush ( minor SA for rezzing)

Just checked runes and ranger, so it is just a thief issue. Every available mesmer stealth is working fine.

@Sojourner.4621 said:

@MUDse.7623 said:îll now try to get some open world stealth items, check them ( used to carry them with me long time ago :) ) just to complete the list if they are affected.

Well, I can tell you now that Ash Legion Spy Kit is working, I have one on the mesmer I was already logged in to.

thank you :)harpy feathers dont workorder of whisperes kit worksexperimental rifle works.

@"LordAdre.8174" said:Of course the creator of this post is a perma stealth hero. better avoid wvw till they fix it LUL

wow didnt know i am hero, thank you.there is no real reson to avoid WvW, just not with a stealth reliant build that would be pretty stupid currently.why so many people assume i cant play anything else only because you feel that it is cheap to play the way i do?

@MUDse.7623 said:

@"LordAdre.8174" said:Of course the creator of this post is a perma stealth hero. better avoid wvw till they fix it LUL

wow didnt know i am hero, thank you.there is no real reson to avoid WvW, just not with a stealth reliant build that would be pretty stupid currently.why so many people assume i cant play anything else only because you feel that it is cheap to play the way i do?

You can be playing deadeye without being 24/7 stealthed. So no I don't think you can play anything else ;p

the 2nd patch last night fixed the bug(s), that was fast. thank you.

@"LordAdre.8174" said:

You can be playing deadeye without being 24/7 stealthed. So no I don't think you can play anything else ;p

i play the way i do, because i think it is optimal for the way i play. meaning solo in WvW. if you can convince me that a build without stealth is actually more efficient in solo roaming i will change right away no matter how much skill is required. you assume i cant play what you think is 'fair' because i play optimal, ever thought about what you think is fine, is just terribly inefficient? i have killed a ton of people telling me that i am terrible at playing this game, yet i killed them everytime we run into each other. if they are truely better than me and i would be playing their build, i would die too. i dont see how that is any good. i can play different, i just dont see a reason to. the only thing people bring up as argument is their fun or their rules of fairness, the game itself doesnt care for fun or their rules. you dont win by playing fun and certainly not by limiting yourself with 'fairness' rules. its fine, i am oke with you refusing to learn all the game and to play with/against it because of a mental blockade, thats fine. but you have no reason to assume that i wouldnt be able to play your game. that just fails every logic.

Archived