Weaver weapon/skill combos

demonsmind.4327

Alright weavers with a bucket of skills thats been dumped on our heads i thought it be fun to see what and how ppl are using them. Me ive been using sword/dagger as my main set. And one of the combos i love using when i run lighting rod is going into air/earth, then polaric leap, gale, earthquake and pop into full air and updraft. So much lighting strikes so much fun its crazy lol. Its just one of many on weaver so please share some combos that youve come up with using your weapon set.

I use Scepter/Dagger currently on Fire/Arcane/Weaver. Works very well for bounties and things because sometimes they want you melee and sometimes they want you ranged based on what skills the bosses can get (IE: Phases where they evade all melee attacks leaving you sitting there for 15-20 seconds doing nothing on Sword).

My standard rotation currently is:

Earth/Fire -> 2 (toughness) -> 3 (burn) -> 4 (burn) -> 5 (burst) -> Water -> 4 (blast) -> 5 (blast, bleed, burst) -> 3 (bleed) -> Air -> 3 (Chill) -> 2 -> 4 -> 5 -> Fire -> 3 (burst) -> 2 (burst, burn, blast) -> Fire -> 4 (burn) -> 2 (burst, burn, blast) -> 3 (burst, burn, blast) -> Earth (repeat).

I think the big thing I've become adjusted to is it's okay to break rotation, just fall back into it when done. For example for break bars I prefer to get into Air/Earth for Earthen Synergy (Stun) and Earthquake (Knockdown) which I can then swap back to Earth for Updraft (Launch) then back into Water. But that combo can just as easily be reversed if I'm already in Air and go into Earth then continue back into Water as normal.

Originally when I started I did nothing but stare down there but now I'm back to quick glances. Kinda wish I had timers in the middle of my screen for abilities so I didn't always have to look down but that's how it is. After a few days I'm adjusting, just waiting for them to add Grieving Insignia/Inscription to make my gear.

Fire/Arcane/Weaver, sword/dagger.

Been primarily blast finishing off fire fields. So, swapping fire/earth often, swapping into air for gap closing and water #2 -> Arcane heal for the water blast combo heal when things get dicey. Between my normal dodges, the dodges on water and earth #2, twist of fate, and Final Shielding, I'm fairly durable and nimble.

Oh, I also tend to fully attune air for Quantum Strike in my rotation as well, since it packs a SERIOUS punch.

Too lazy to write out a full rotation, but you can get the gist....and it's been VERY effective, despite swords intrinsically crappy damage output.

EDIT: read my own comment, and want to be a little clear. My rotation includes all elements, i don't just sit in fire/Earth or Earth/fire, obviously. lol

PvE: Usually just the boring standard staff rotation of air/fire/fire/earth/fire...

But when in sword/dagger fun mode there's lots of cool stuff you can do.e.g.:Dueling Burst with double CC inside Ring of Fire and Escape: Starting in Fire/X Fire 2, 3(whichever is up, doesn't really matter, although if it was earth you can skip unless you want the molten armor), Swap Air, 4, 5, 2 (daze), Swap Water , 5 (knockdown), 4 through, About Face, 2.

Archived