Deadeye doesnt get revealed + shooting from opposite direction

ori.5829

Saw 3 deadeyes in WvW today, all did the same:stealth, shoot 5 times, didnt get revealed. The shots came from one point where no1 was standing. When the thief got revealed, i tracked with Warrior Greatsword5, and it went a completly different direction. When standing on the deadeye and autohitting, no hit was landing because the thief was out of sync somewhere else. I could hit the fake thief for like 5 seconds, nothing happend. Had to give up since i havent hit the guys just once.I wasnt lagging and never had that issue, but everyone who saw this and tried to hit them had the same issue. Thanks for making thief even more OP in duels as it was before. Now you cant even hit it anymore.

This is not just a deadeye problem. There is a "furtivity" bug.We did a lot of test in our arena to understand the problem and the problem is that when someone is going out of stealth, if he don't move, you see him where he was before going in stealth.

it's more annoying with deadeye because if he is moving in stealth, he will kneel before going out of stealth and then will be able to kill you with 1500 range and you are dead before understanding what happened.

But there is the same problem with engineer and elixir S, mesmer (we can't achieve them because when they are using the 2 on the ground, they are mooving on stealth and when they reappear, impossible for us to achieve them because they are not where we see them)

Hope they will solve the problem quickly because that's really...really really... annoying.

Thanks for testing! I saw a similar problem with the sword attack from thief, I often got nuked by sword while thief was 1200 range away and ofc you first go like "what the hell" and youre dead.Its a huge problem, and I dont know why this hasnt been fixed yet. Deadeye makes those "Maybe it was lag"-Situations everyday stuff.

Archived